Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Any pictures of the frame during restoration?
    Nope but we redid the brakes last year and the car is as clean on the bottom as it is on top.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      Nope but we redid the brakes last year and the car is as clean on the bottom as it is on top.
      It's a trap!

That T-bird is a unibody car, so there's no getting the "frame off".

Comment

• Sub frames, whatever. I didnt do it. We just did the brakes, overflow tank, install the AC and tidy up a few odds and ends. Its a super clean car.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Full run on that front flip.
          Did a backflip right before the slap wheelie into front flip...
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
            Full run on that front flip.
            Did a backflip right before the slap wheelie into front flip...
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpnhg0_SqoA
            Holy shit! Skill or luck, that was awesome!
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                This is why HOA's and car guys are incompatible IMHO. Sometimes we are the only ones who can see the "hidden" beauty. I get not wanting junkers perpetually parked out on the front lawn or in the street, but most of the little old ladies and frustrated housewives on the HOAs take it to an extreme. Glad we were able to find an open lot to build on without an HOA and yet it is a very nice neighborhood. I am currently reading a book, Privatopia which outlines the history of HOA and planned communities and how it is really meant as a mechanism for racial, social and economic discrimination, has been and always will be.
                Damn Straight! The security guards on my gated community have explicit instructions to keep riff-raff like DFWM out of my hood.

Comment

• Originally posted by S_K View Post
                  Damn Straight! The security guards on my gated community have explicit instructions to keep riff-raff like DFWM out of my hood.
                  Hah, basically all of Allen is a gated community given the lack of any diversity, poor in Allen is anyone who makes less than $150k per year, and they don't have may "poor." (FYI, Allen ISD student from K-12, Parents and In-laws both still live there)
                  1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                  TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                  Work In Progress

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Most people probably associate Volkswagen with its iconic Beetle. However, only a few know that in the 1970s people used to transform their little bugs into Super Buggers. These hybrid RVs were used for cross-country trips and the bugs-on-drugs looked like VW Microbus' little brother.

Comment

• new/used shoes

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X