No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      schumer]
      They haven't done it yet. Still a glorious one-star rating.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  Need photos of Josie rose to judge
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

• My newest family member! My beloved cat of 17 years was put down Monday, she just couldnt move and all the sudden lost all her sight. She was my dads and I inherited her from him and miss the hell out of her. But I always wanted a Ragdoll cat and found one thats solid white with blue eyes so he is deaf (genetic defect). Since he was deemed "defective" I was able to get him for 2/3 off. He is already big at 8 weeks old and should get 24-28lbs fully grown. Named him Walter White. lol

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• That cat looks lonely. I think it needs two more buddies. Address? ktb

Comment

• i will never understand why people pay for cats. you pay for a dog and you may get an asshole dog, that one in a million dog.

you buying a cat is like the lottery odds on getting a cool one.

Comment

• so you named your cat after me?
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                            i will never understand why people pay for cats. you pay for a dog and you may get an asshole dog, that one in a million dog.

you buying a cat is like the lottery odds on getting a cool one.
                            Actually Ragdolls are known for their great temper and demeanor. This one is really friendly and I love the hell out of the little guy.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              so you named your cat after me?
                              Yeah, we may call him Heisenberg for short. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                                Yeah, we may call him Heisenberg for short. lol
                                It's "all of a sudden."
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X