No announcement yet.

Obamacare aka ACA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market talking heads are the only people as dumb as naynay. A one day trend is all they need to pass judgement on an entire presidency....

Taking Ryan down with the ACA is pure genius actually. Once the don finishes that off he will be untouchable. It may now take 6 months or a year to craft something better but I have no doubts it will get done.

Comment

so.. we gonna wait for ryan to step down? eta?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        so.. we gonna wait for ryan to step down? eta?
        His hero is Nancy Pelosi and his mentor and political sister. He has her agenda too. He will never step down.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          November 8, 2016:

Dow: 18,332.74, +73.14, (+0.40%)
          S&P 500: 2,139.56, +8.04, (+0.38%)
          Nasdaq: 5,193.49, +27.32, (+0.53%)
          WTI crude oil: $44.86, -$0.03, (-0.07%)

March 27, 2017:

Dow: 20,550. -45.74 (-0.22%)
          S&P 500: 2,341. -2.39 (-0.10%)
          Nasdaq: 5,840.37, +11.63, (+0.20%)
          WTI crude oil: $47.82, +$0.09, (+0.19%)

Yes, the sky is falling.

Stock Market Closing Prices - 1/20/09
          Dow Jones Industrial Average ( DJIA ) Close - 7949.09 Down 332.13
          Nasdaq Stock Market Close - 1440.86 Down 88.47
          S&P 500 Close - 805.23 Down 44.89

Yes, the sky was falling.

The last 8 years have without a doubt been the richest of my life and it started with a very insignificant looking trend so I pay attention.
          Last edited by ColonelAngus; 03-27-2017, 09:18 PM. Reason: Add

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
            Even out the $9,000 a year alone and never being seen by a doc is rape enough by itself.
            You tell a story that I have lived (heck, 9K a year is not as bad as it can get - I'm sure you know) and many more. It greatly reduces take home pay and I don't understand why people support this plan.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              You tell a story that I have lived (heck, 9K a year is not as bad as it can get - I'm sure you know) and many more. It greatly reduces take home pay and I don't understand why people support this plan.
              For those with a serious pre-existing condition, ObamaCare offers some protections. Another group that might support it would be the under 26 year olds who can be covered under their 'rents plan, although health insurance and doctors and such aren't typically of much concern yet to them.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                For those with a serious pre-existing condition, ObamaCare offers some protections. Another group that might support it would be the under 26 year olds who can be covered under their 'rents plan, although health insurance and doctors and such aren't typically of much concern yet to them.
                Did you ever look at what the high risk pool in the ACA cost? About 20k per month. No one with a serious pre-existing condition even bothered to sign with that coverage. The old TX high risk pool didn't even cost 10 percent of that.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  Did you ever look at what the high risk pool in the ACA cost? About 20k per month. No one with a serious pre-existing condition even bothered to sign with that coverage. The old TX high risk pool didn't even cost 10 percent of that.
                  No, because like Nancy Pelosi I don't have to participate in ObamaCare myself so I am as equally qualified as her to spout off drivel about what a great thing it is...for other people. The one benefit I have personally reaped from the passage of the ACA is I can get an annual wellness exam (formerly known as a physical) with no out of pocket expense - $20 saved!

Comment

Comment

the comments tho
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

duh

he needs the democrats to help..

cause his party has turned their backs on him.. except the few crystals who havent realized they are actually snowflakes.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Bottom line: "He understands the policy, he gets it," Cummings said. (Democrats introduced a new bill yesterday with those policies and others.)
                          "dont worry, we got you fam."

NEXT?
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

it was the GOP plan. When was the last time Trump had an idea that he really liked that didn't talk about it like it was the next best thing?

Someday he will get credit. It is going to take a while. You still don't see what's happening.

Comment

BTW, dictator or no?

Comment

Working...
                              X