No announcement yet.

sleepers 1981 zephyr lsx/th400/turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the little things that you think are fine that take the longest to solve. Sounds like you're ready to light the fire.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I'll be more ready once I'm organized. It looks lIke I went out and took every tool I've got and scattered them all around my garage. But yeah add coolant, triple check shit and light it off and see what happens

Comment

• that plastic piece show up ?

Comment

• It sure did man, and it's gunna be perfect. Been thrashing on this thing. Gunna try and cut that up and try it here next week maybe.

I don't know how to embed shit but here is first/second start up. It fired up so fast I wasn't ready first time so cut it off quick. Going to get it on stands. Get coolant in it. And add some more trans fluid. When it stops raining get it to alinement Shop.

Comment

• Since it rained all day I made the shift light cover. Used some velcro on the back. There is a little ledge that acts as a pivot so I can push and pull it out easy. Thanks again bigdad. He sent me a old bug deflector and worked out perfect.

Comment

• That's awesome! Car sounds tits.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• She's alive!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Fix that one dent on the front of the hood!
                  WH

Comment

• Cold start, and showing how loud the aem 380 is. The condensation from pipe is just water.
                    https://youtu.be/STThHor5Nz8 Wish one of you fuckers would learn me how to embed this shit. I give up

Also finally got brave after a few days of pouring over the tune. Made 4 pounds rolling into 3rd on the wastegate spring. It Feels fast lol, but i havnt had anything quick since 08.

Comment

• Damn man, that looks awesome as hell! I don't have that kind of patience

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                        Cold start, and showing how loud the aem 380 is. The condensation from pipe is just water.
                        https://youtu.be/STThHor5Nz8 Wish one of you fuckers would learn me how to embed this shit. I give up

Also finally got brave after a few days of pouring over the tune. Made 4 pounds rolling into 3rd on the wastegate spring. It Feels fast lol, but i havnt had anything quick since 08.

{youtube}RANDOMSTRINGOFDIGITSAFTERyoutu.be/{/youtube} with [ ] instead of { }

Comment

• Comment

• Going to the track sat. If I can get all my shit done. Aline the car in the morning, then have to weld in anti roll bar. Then should be ready.

Working on the tune. Up to 10 pounds and leaning it back out. Got it back to around 10.7ish a/f so need to lean it out a bit more and check the plugs again.

Comment

• Last pass of its first track runs. Had some transbrake issues but finally got it to build 3 pounds to launch. 9 to 10pounds boost.

It's pulling more timing than it should so need to figure that out. It's set low as it is. At the end of this run it was like 10 degrees timing lol. Need to figure that shit out before it hurts something.

All and all I'm pleased. If I can get it to leave on more boost and get the timing figured out I bet low 10s without even turning up the boost. 69mm 300.00 ebay turbo btw. Still waiting on my s480.

Comment

• Love this car! Nice work
                                WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X