No announcement yet.

Wild hogs off George Bush this morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild hogs off George Bush this morning?

Driving to work this morning on Southbound George Bush about 7ish and there is slow down between the Beltline and Valley View exit. As I get closer I notice a bunch of black "spots" in the field right near the Hwy, when I get up there I can make out the shapes and they are wild hogs! There were probably about 10-12 of them just milling around in the field. I know they are everywhere but I've never seen them in the middle of DFW like that.

Did anybody else notice these this morning?
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

thought maybe bush got ate by wild boars ? ?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
      LOL...I just read it again...
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

At first I thought you were talking about a bunch a grey hairs on Harleys.

Comment

I read the title and thought Tim Allen and John Travolta's biker gang attempted an assassination.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I've seen them off 175 in south Dallas.. rains flooded the forest and pushed them out I guess.

Comment

Yeah I was hoping that is what had happened
              WH

Comment

TC has been catching and releasing them.

Comment

That's exactly what I was thinking lol. George Bush Senior being crippled and shit was left unattended by Secret Service and was ate by hogs. pigs
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

bastards wiped out my garden last night. they have a high voltage surprise coming .
                    catch and release is shoot the fuckers , load them in the bucket and release them in a ditch .

Comment

Working...
                    X