If this van is a rocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Not really a van but I don't feel like making another thread. Here lately I've seen 5 or 6 different GMC Sequoia RVs running down the highway. All of them looked to be in decent shape too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Not really a van but I don't feel like making another thread. Here lately I've seen 5 or 6 different GMC Sequoia RVs running down the highway. All of them looked to be in decent shape too.
        My dad ran one of those through his garage with my brother clinging to the grill. Pretty funny story.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• went to the tx mile over the weekend and saw the jewel...

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
              went to the tx mile over the weekend and saw the jewel...

That's a bus, not a van!

Comment

• Saw this down at the Lone Star Rally this weekend...

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
                I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

Not really a van but I don't feel like making another thread. Here lately I've seen 5 or 6 different GMC Sequoia RVs running down the highway. All of them looked to be in decent shape too.
                  I heard in 1981 our government used one of these to get some of our enlisted men out of a russian military base.

Military designation: EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                    I heard in 1981 our government used one of these to get some of our enlisted men out of a russian military base.

Military designation: EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle
                    Thats a fact Jack!
                    Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
                    I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by POSYJ View Post
                        Thats a fact Jack!
                        "Private, what does 3 up & 3 down mean to you?"
                        "huh... end of an inning?"

edit; Never mind, wrong movie.

David

Comment

• I've been thinking of getting a van lately to haul my airplanes to shows, but my wife is taking a stand and saying "NO VANS".

It's the first time in our almost 8 years together she's told me no. I'll still probably get one though.

Comment

My brother in law has one of those that he is restoring.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X