Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Motivation /Tracking Thread - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
    I took a spinning class last night. And even though I ride my bike on a regular basis......holy shit it was intense! It was my first spinning class ever so I had to get the hang of the tone and just what the instructor was trying to get us to do with the resistance on the bike and the correct position to stand or sit. All in all I loved it and will do it again.
    Get some spin shoes, made a big difference to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
      Get some spin shoes, made a big difference to me!
      Well Tuesday was my first class. Immediately I noticed that the instructor had her cycling shoes. I have cycling shoes. I just had no clue that the pedals were "clipless". With that said, I took the class again yesterday and I took my cycling shoes. And YES it made a huge difference!! I actually killed in yesterdays spinning class!

Comment

• I'm still hanging in there, weighed in at 204lbs yesterday. Was hittin the gym almost everyday till this week, only worked out twice. I worked out a bit yesterday and will again today. Come on 185lbs!

Comment

• Sorry for the small pics. Pic on the left is @ 240lbs, pic on right is @ 215lbs.
          Attached Files
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Sorry for the small pics. Pic on the left is @ 240lbs, pic on right is @ 215lbs.
            how tall are you? I'd be bigger around than I am tall if I weighed 240.

Comment

• Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
              how tall are you? I'd be bigger around than i am tall if i weighed 240.
              6' 1"
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• After the 2nd time I hit the snooze button this morning, I had a dream that I was looking at myself in the mirror with no shirt on and I had a 6 pack! Talk about motivation!! THAT was a good dream!!!

-Jonny
                2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
                '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
                '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny00GT View Post
                  After the 2nd time I hit the snooze button this morning, I had a dream that I was looking at myself in the mirror with no shirt on and I had a 6 pack! Talk about motivation!! THAT was a good dream!!!

-Jonny
                  Now it's time to make that dream a reality...

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                    Now it's time to make that dream a reality...
                    So true!!!

My wife and I are running a 5K this Sat, a 10K in Sept, a half marathon Dec 2nd and I'm sure she'll try and get a 15K in before the half. My goal is to run a marathon before I turn 40 (Sept of next year) and my wife wants to start doing triathalons next year too...I think that will help.

-Jonny
                    '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

• 243lbs as of this morning. I'll never see 250 again!

I've upped my elliptical workouts to 45min every other day and have been lifting a little too. I've been losing 5-6lbs/month, and if I stay on-track, I should see my 200lb goal around Christmas. Pretty excited. I'm actually doing it!!!

Thinking about joining a gym...anyone near Flower Mound need a workout partner??
                      Last edited by Guest; 06-05-2011, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• 5k race last night was nuts! Over 2000 people, but the lights and costumes were fun. Running it for time was just not possible.

Down to 239lbs this morning. (19lbs since the end of March)

-Jonny
                        '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

• Yeah, lot of grade a scenery out there but it was difficult to run. I'm pretty sure I ran a person or two over by accident and same happened to me. They'll get it better next year.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Update: last day in the gym was May 11th while on the cruise ship. My R&R is over and I have been back to work for a week so I am just finished getting aclimated. Tonight is my first night on night shift so tomorrow will be day one back in the gym. Good news is all the weight I put on during the cruise I have lost this past week by just dieting. I have lost body mass though and I am aching to get in the gym. Hopefully I will start the Halovar in 4 weeks which will conclude a few days before my next R&R.

05Jun11 = 184lbs
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• been working out since January. I did take 3.5 weeks off at one point. Other then that, my diet as been hit or miss. i've just now started eating clean 100% and am on day 8 of that mission.

Comment

• It's been 2 months and sometimes very slow progress, but I'm 20 pounds down as of this morning. Would like to get another 15 and I'll be in great shape.

Comment

Working...
                                X