Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
    how tall are you? I ask because we weigh the same but you look a lot bigger than i do.
    5'10"

Comment

• It's the smedium shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
        It's the smedium shirt.
        Hence the losing of fatassness lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          I'm gonna jump in here too. After moving last April transitioning into a new job, new city, new life, etc. really took the wind out of my sails in terms of working out and eating healthy.

I went from just under 220 lbs with a 385x3 deadlift, 345 lb squat, 205 jerk...

To just over 230 lbs with 10 months of musclemass loss... and I just feel fat.

Being data driven, of course I have charts and data. In two weeks I'm down 6.2 lbs so -3.1 lbs/wk. Likely not sustsainable for the duration to my 200lb goal, but that's where I'm at now.

Same shit happened to me with the move. Part of the reason I wanted to be in the Austin area was to do more outdoor physical activities...and I got off to a terrible start. I only gained about 5lbs but my running and weightlifting suffered.

Running these hills now Is kicking my ass. But at least I'm back on the wagon

Comment

5'10"
            Hopefully you took it as you looked more muscular than I, lol wasn't calling you a fatty or anything ha.

Comment

• 1:58:42 in the Rock n Roll half for me, 9:04 average
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Nice job Al, I know you wanted to be under 2:00 at the Dallas.

Did the Rock N Roll 5k yesterday

And the half today

Was hoping for a sub 1:45, but injuries have prevented training. Only ran 24 miles in the last month and that was only three runs. Have two more halfs next month so hope to break 1:45 if I can stay healthy.....
                Last edited by Chopped54; 03-22-2015, 03:22 PM.

Comment

I'm gonna jump in here too. After moving last April transitioning into a new job, new city, new life, etc. really took the wind out of my sails in terms of working out and eating healthy.

I went from just under 220 lbs with a 385x3 deadlift, 345 lb squat, 205 jerk...

To just over 230 lbs with 10 months of musclemass loss... and I just feel fat.

Being data driven, of course I have charts and data. In two weeks I'm down 6.2 lbs so -3.1 lbs/wk. Likely not sustsainable for the duration to my 200lb goal, but that's where I'm at now.

I hope that the shoes you're wearing in those pics aren't the shoes that you're lifting heavy with.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• well, I'm below 260 as of a few days ago

that's over 70lbs from my peak and over 55lbs from last summer

it's funny that when I was at 260 and climbing EIGHT YEARS AGO, I didn't really feel all that great...

but at 260 and falling, I feel like my body is made of helium

carry on
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                      Nice job Al, I know you wanted to be under 2:00 at the Dallas.

Did the Rock N Roll 5k yesterday

And the half today

Was hoping for a sub 1:45, but injuries have prevented training. Only ran 24 miles in the last month and that was only three runs. Have two more halfs next month so hope to break 1:45 if I can stay healthy.....
                      Nice, how much do you weigh? I am lugging around 210 lbs. One of my buddies is trying to get me to do the full marathon in December. If I can drop some weight I think I may try.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        I hope that the shoes you're wearing in those pics aren't the shoes that you're lifting heavy with.
                        When did he mention lifting heavy?

haha get it???!!!

And what's wrong with those shoes? Toes aren't separated into little individual pouches?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                          Probably just some KB swings, T2B, burpees, etc. I actually like lifting barefoot.

Comment

I'm not even sure if you knew him but is the guy behind you Rob?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                              I'm not even sure if you knew him but is the guy behind you Rob?
                              Lol, yes.

Comment

Lol, yes.
                                I know him from TCU and going to metal shows years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X