TRT. Who's on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
    It is important to get blood work on about a 3 month basis for the first year to get things dialed in and make certain your E2 is not going out of control. When do you ship back out?
    I leave Oct 16th and will be gone until mid December.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• So about perfect to come back and do your first set of blood work. You should be all good. Just make certain to get a script to take enough Test and Supplies with you.
      1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
      TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
      Work In Progress

Comment

• They need you to be on it for awhile for things to level out a bit before they do bloodwork, or at least that was my experience.

sigpic
        Work In Progress

Comment

• Feeling bummed. Blood work still isn't back for them decide to write me a scrip. I'm ready to get it started.

Comment

• Blood-work finally came back. My total test level is 280. The doc is putting me on 100mg every 2 weeks. I'll inject tonight and do another blood draw next Thursday to see how it does.

Comment

• You will probably not enjoy the ups and downs of a once every two weeks schedule. Ideal is to split up the does and do it twice a week to maintain consistent levels.

sigpic
              Work In Progress

Comment

• Yea, that two week schedule is for the birds. That's a good way to feel like crap weekly. 100mg in two weeks is likely to do squat.

Comment

• I will guess that .25ml twice a week will get you into the low 500's. I do .4ml twice a week and hover in the low 800's. When I was .5ml twice a week I would be just at or over 1000.

sigpic
                  Work In Progress

Comment

• Or at least once a week. Did they give you any kind of AI to go with the test?

Comment

• At least try to get the doc to do weekly injections if the won't just let you self administer.

sigpic
                      Work In Progress

Comment

• Once a week for me. Two weeks is definitely too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                          You will probably not enjoy the ups and downs of a once every two weeks schedule. Ideal is to split up the does and do it twice a week to maintain consistent levels.
                          Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                          I will guess that .25ml twice a week will get you into the low 500's. I do .4ml twice a week and hover in the low 800's. When I was .5ml twice a week I would be just at or over 1000.
                          50mg a week would be right at .5ml a week also, right?

Originally posted by JPM View Post
                          Yea, that two week schedule is for the birds. That's a good way to feel like crap weekly. 100mg in two weeks is likely to do squat.

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                          Once a week for me. Two weeks is definitely too long.
                          As soon as he said every two weeks, I thought to myself, nope divide that shit up and do it once a week.

I am picking it up in the morning and learn how to pop myself...or let my wife do it.

Comment

• Depends on concentration. Mine is 200mg per ml so .5ml is 100mg.

sigpic
                            Work In Progress

Comment

• Like others have said, do at least 1x per week with 2x per week being better. I do every other day.
                              Scott Ganow
                              Lone Star Performance
                              16300 Midway Rd
                              Addison, TX 75001
                              214-630-5006

Comment

• I do .5 ml every 5 days and I don't need an AI. E2 sensitive stays about 30-40. Prepare for some skin problems when you start. The huge change in hormones is like going thru puberty again. Tanning bed once or twice in two weeks and alcohol rub down about every three days took care of mine. Don't have to do any of it anymore. Just keep it steady after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X