Cars and coffee in Plano October 3rd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars and coffee in Plano October 3rd.

Who is going? As long as the cobra cooperates, we will be there. I plan on getting there super early to keep from being turned away.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

I think I am going to take the kids. Its time to get the kiddos into cars.

Comment

Now that the notch is running, I'd like to take it out there but fear I'll get turned away due to shitty paint. I might still try and go though.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        Now that the notch is running, I'd like to take it out there but fear I'll get turned away due to shitty paint. I might still try and go though.
        Get there early. I am planning to pull in between 6 and 6:30. Come find me. DFWmustangs projects unite.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          My daughter is ate up with hotrods and race cars. She flat loves them. I took her to Good Guys today and had to trick her into leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Come find us tomorrow.

Anyone else?

Comment

We got here at 6:30 and barely made it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

That shit is fucking stupid early, what the fuck the point of a car show/meet at 4:30-6:45am?
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Was fricking cold too. At 6:30 there was a line to get in. But I didn't have to wait much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I hear this thing is getting too big to be fun
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

And now, for something negative.

I hate the name of that fuckin show. So stupid. So old man-ish. I can just see a shitload of 60 plus guys all just standing around looking at these cars, that never drive them fast, didn't build them, and seldom let them leave the garage except to take them to the car show.

I don't know why but that's just what the name says to me.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                        That shit is fucking stupid early, what the fuck the point of a car show/meet at 4:30-6:45am?
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Pics? Too far to attend in person, but vicariously works every time.
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            And now, for something negative.

I hate the name of that fuckin show. So stupid. So old man-ish. I can just see a shitload of 60 plus guys all just standing around looking at these cars, that never drive them fast, didn't build them, and seldom let them leave the garage except to take them to the car show.

I don't know why but that's just what the name says to me.
                            I would totally agree and assume that's what it is and about therefor what's the problem? A car show/club for old guys, nothing wrong with that and they maybe started this to keep the young and ricerish crowd away.

Man I kinda want to go to one now

Comment

It's a total mix of young and old, all different kinds of cars and styles. Rich guys with P1's, Ford gt's, and Lamborghinis, down to college kids with subarus.

Comment

Working...
                              X