Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bagged 2015 5.0 After Paint Correction and Sealant (22PLE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagged 2015 5.0 After Paint Correction and Sealant (22PLE)

Had this car dropped off on Monday for some paint correction and 22PLE glass coating on the car. He wont have to wax the car for at least 2 years and looks better than when he picked it up from the dealership.

Did get some before pictures but haven't uploaded them yet.
    www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

beautiful.

Comment

The paint looks great, but don't care for the bagged look.

Comment

Those wheels are way better in black!!

Nice work, what's the cost on this?

Comment

This one was $700 for correction and coating. Had to charge a little more on the correction part as the majority of the car had to be handled with a 3" pad due to all the curves and what not. But price varies depending on the car and what they actually need / owner wants.

Comment

I have the same car but in guard.

Comment

Love the lines on that car man! Although, that back end is so BUSY! Looks great but so many tight little areas to try and get into!

Comment

can someone break down what exactly paint correction is, and why a brand new car would need it?

Comment

Paint correction is just a different way of saying buffing.
                  And even brand new cars off the lot will have damage from transport or them washing the cars at the lot.
                  You would be surprised at the condition of many brand new cars off the lot. I had my work cut out for me on a new Z06 that I posted that only had 700 miles on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    The paint looks great, but don't care for the bagged look.
                    Have to agree here. Looks like something's broken, at least at the back
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Counterfiend View Post
                      Paint correction is just a different way of saying buffing.
                      And even brand new cars off the lot will have damage from transport or them washing the cars at the lot.
                      You would be surprised at the condition of many brand new cars off the lot. I had my work cut out for me on a new Z06 that I posted that only had 700 miles on it.
                      Rail dust used to be a big problem on GM cars but I guess the enclosed rail cars have helped with that.

Comment

Yeah. Rail dust is still an issue on most cars that travel on rail. Just part of life. This one had apparently had some repaint work done and in general just needed a little love.

He saw a buddy this weekend who has the EXACT same car and said you could tell a night and day difference on the color and clarity of the paint after the 22PLE coating.

Comment

how long does it take you to d the work? how many days do you have the car?

Comment

I had that one 2 days. Was about 16 hours of labor to do the correction, exterior detail and coating.

Comment

nice job for sure but I don't care for the bagged look either.

Comment

Working...
                              X