X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    playing select level sports....
    Like...?
    We all know it had nothing to do with full contact sports since you've always ended up on your ass whenever you've bowed up to anyone. Pretty sure the only thing you did while in HS was talk shit, get high and borrow mom's car to go break at Ennis.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Imagine that. It's Shadingdong morphed into a white gay guy.
    Last edited by SS Junk; 02-22-2017, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          I am not saying this to hurt your feelings. I am saying this so you do not make the mistake of telling anyone about it again.

Playing select level sports doesn't mean that you were worth a shit at playing whatever sport it was that you were playing. What it means is that your parents were willing to pay so you could play with the white kids and if they were not paying you were on the team to be the token black.

Tone it down a bit. Calling him that is not appropriate nor is it accurate. He is too black to be white and too white to be black. He is just another guy with a job trying to make the ends meet and he is far from being a nigger.
          That phrase is from a Katt Williams skit... where he compares "real niggers" to "bitch niggers".

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            playing select level sports i never participated in standard gym classes. in fact, my privilege growing up was being the star black athlete and getting special treatment and a pass on shit like that.

are you saying they corralled all of yall in a gang shower to hose you down?

from every stance i have ever stood, do you think i would be ok with getting naked with a bunch of little white dudes? lmfao!!
            Irony, considering there are a bunch of pictures of you naked around a bunch of white people at GTG's.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Do they issue robes in county?

Comment

• so this was a kevin hart skit rebutted by a katt williams skit?

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...