X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice looking bike Matt

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
      I said F it and bought a '16 DRZ400SM yesterday - pick it up on Thursday. Anyone have a recommendation for hand guards and case savers?

Awesome! Congrats! I'm still working on getting a demo on a husky 501s and 701 enduro. Hate to spend that much money on something I haven't ridden.
      Post up how you like it and how it handles

Comment

Will do man. I've still got the zx6 as well so it should be an interesting transition. I was following a buddy through the twisties last weekend on his stock '15 and it was hilarious how much faster these things will go. They're really going to be fun at the tail this year too.

Comment

I still want to do the tail!!! Wished I could've gone last year with you guys, but had too much going on..

Comment

We're there again 12-15 of August this year. Cabin's spoken for but there's hotels just down the road in robbinsville. If you're serious find out about accommodations and talk to Matt, Idk if he'll have much room on the truck or not

Comment

Steven, if you want to go, it'll be tight, but I bet I can figure something out. Someone will have to ride amongst the helmets and luggage and whatnot. I may have to pull a different trailer.
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Will do man. I've still got the zx6 as well so it should be an interesting transition. I was following a buddy through the twisties last weekend on his stock '15 and it was hilarious how much faster these things will go. They're really going to be fun at the tail this year too.
                Talking about Trav? Was he ripping it up?

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                  Nice looking bike Matt
                  Thanks bud!!

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                    Steven, if you want to go, it'll be tight, but I bet I can figure something out. Someone will have to ride amongst the helmets and luggage and whatnot. I may have to pull a different trailer.
                    That's awesome Matt! If I get this bike in time, I will definitely be in.

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                      Talking about Trav? Was he ripping it up?
                      Yeah. We did 49 miles of twisties yesterday, got the tires almost fully scrubbed in.. gonna try to get another 150 or so in this weekend on another stretch of twisties

Comment

Yeah. We did 49 miles of twisties yesterday, got the tires almost fully scrubbed in.. gonna try to get another 150 or so in this weekend on another stretch of twisties
                        Dammit, I wish we had better twists here. Maybe I'll head up to arkansas soon.

Comment

Just drive up here and ride some real roads pussy!

Comment

Just drive up here and ride some real roads pussy!
                            Damn. Burn.

Comment

Take a long weekend, drive up here and chill. You can crash at the house and ride the parkway all day, it's like 11 miles from my driveway

Comment

Take a long weekend, drive up here and chill. You can crash at the house and ride the parkway all day, it's like 11 miles from my driveway
                                Dude. Bruh.

Comment

Working...
                                X