Birds Camaro snatched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    I'm going to guess the car is in pieces and the truck is in mexico. The trailer has been retagged and this story will never have a written ending.
    The trailer is pretty unique. Re-tagging might not be enough they would have to paint and redesign it. Its a dual car, airbagged, custom built trailer. Rumor has it there was sightings of the car in the Carolina's either yesterday or today. Then again with a 20k reward, you're going to get many "sightings".
    3x NHRA/IHRA Division 4 Champion
    www.heathensracing.com

Competition Sales of Dallas
    Mothers Polish and Waxes
    Mickey Thompson Tires
    Champion Racing Oils
    MaxCackle Photos

"I bleed red, white, blue, and a little bit of E85"

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      They better not tow that motherfucker through Alvarado!
      The cops will steal it.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
        The cops will steal it.
        That's the joke!
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax404M View Post
          Sucks for sure. I am not all that sure he knows if the area is good or bad when he stopped really. I know when I travel to races with my truck and trailer and find a hotel I have zero clue if its a good area. I pull the relay on the truck, and have insurance on my race car just incase. My truck and trailer are old and wore out, when I get a new truck or trailer both will have GPS on them.

It's been happening more and more over the past few years, especially in this area. Many(really that's not an understatement) of my friends have had their trailers and/or race cars stolen. Some from storage lots, driveways, hotels, shops, etc its getting out of hand. Sad I have to carry off-track insurance on my race car for the simple fact I am worried of thieves.
          They had a smart phone app for this but I think it was determined to be racist and they pulled it.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

So did this doods car ever pop up?
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Not that I ever heard of. That fucker has to be in a lake somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                Not that I ever heard of. That fucker has to be in a lake somewhere.
                That sucks...I was thinking it was the same car that won redemption this past weekend.
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    That sucks...I was thinking it was the same car that won redemption this past weekend.
                    He bought one of his old cars back to race.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      He bought one of his old cars back to race.
                      Ah, makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        James Finney (Birdman) and David Jones ( Bird is the word) are different people.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
                          James Finney (Birdman) and David Jones ( Bird is the word) are different people.
                          This. David jones was running a nova 2 or something. Birdman is the one that won the event, and was/is unstoppable.
                          "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                          sigpic

Comment

Figured there may have been a sighting at yellow belly by now

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                              Figured there may have been a sighting at yellow belly by now
                              The entire car may not be seen again, but the pieces of it are probably already out making passes.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                                The entire car may not be seen again, but the pieces of it are probably already out making passes.
                                I dont doubt it

Comment

Working...
                                X