• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    I'm gonna be tail gunner and you're going to pilot your dick off
    Roger that

Comment

Beta will be out Aug. 31st!!
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
        Beta will be out Aug. 31st!!
        Do you have to pre order it to get into the beta?

Comment

Think you just have to subscribe to battlefield insider or whatever which is free so no big deal. Then go to battlefield.com/beta to pick platform.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Got my Beta invite!
            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
              Got my Beta invite!
              Did they send you an email? I never get beta invites.

Comment

I never get them for the games I want them for.
                sigpic

Comment

I got my invite. I thought it said sign up for the newsletter to get early beta access.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                    Did they send you an email? I never get beta invites.
                    Yeah it was an email with a code.
                    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                      I'll be playing it on Xbox. Need some more DFWM Xbox peeps
                      I'm game.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I expect the same as every predecessor since 1942. It's always the same gameplay with a few different changes and intricacies. I'd also like to know if or how it plays differently. I would hope a bigger focus on teamwork as this era did not reward the lone wolf.
                      CJ,

Do you remember stringing tank mines across almost every road playing BF?
                      Real MVP

Comment

So apparently everyone can get the beta now.

Comment

Not impressed.

My favorite part is a tie between the bomber (wish there were 8 or 10 bombs, but 6 is good) and the horse.

The bomber is cool because I can fly over objective C and get at least 1 or 2 kills just by carpet bombing the main objective or building. Got a 5X kill once as they were trying to cap the obj.

The horse is neat because its instant death for the person you slice with the sword, and also if you dismount, the character you play has a high powered bolt action and can throw both medkits and ammo kits = Infinite life and ammo.

Everything else is just reskinned BF4

Comment

Why is it so damn hard to kill enemies? Takes way too much shooting.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Played for 3 hours tonight and if the release is much like the beta, I won't be buying it. I don't like the feel of a re-skinned Star Wars Battlefront and that's exactly how it feels to me.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I'm having fun with it so far. I normally have a few people I know with me in a squad so that makes it better. Playing alone with random squads kind of blows. Bought a few new guns which make killing a bit easier cause at first I was having a difficult time but it's all good now.

Comment

Working...
                                X