Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obamacare aka ACA

looks like it's here to stay.

I think the reason is that the original ACA plan was so thorough and drawn out, that the GOP had no clue what do do with it, so they stripped it down to a middle of the road plan. Now whatever trump and ryan are trying to do seems so outrageous that even the original strippers can't get behind it.

thoughts?

also it's been said that Trump left that ultimatum on the table in an attempt to save face in the 'first 100 days' of winning.

so hopefully they will go back to the drawing board and draw something up that benefits us, and not just the big money players in the healthcare industry.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

We need to go back to the old system..some people just dont have insurance. I like the idea that its available to people who dont qualify through their employer, but we shouldnt subsidize.

Most people think Im an asshole, but no money no service. Healthcare is NOT a right.

Comment

How do you know the GOP is doing with the bill if they haven't passed it yet?

Comment

that word i used up there.. ultimatum.. the president gave them one.

not being a dick craizie as i am sure you havent followed todays news cycle, but the bill was pulled because as i said in the OP, they couldnt get the votes.

I just was surprised I hadnt seen anything about it here.

just saying again, we need to worry about our own soil not 'isis' as you guys call it.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i wonder which people had factoring votes, that he insulted on his way to maga?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I'm like Pelosi, I don't have to participate in the stinking turd called Obamacare myself so I send my best wishes to those that do.

Comment

^^^same here.. i think thats the true definition of #winning
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                that word i used up there.. ultimatum.. the president gave them one.

not being a dick craizie as i am sure you havent followed todays news cycle, but the bill was pulled because as i said in the OP, they couldnt get the votes.

I just was surprised I hadnt seen anything about it here.

just saying again, we need to worry about our own soil not 'isis' as you guys call it.
                I haven't as most sites are blocked to me at work. Mine was more of a jab at that old hag that told everyone they had to pass the bill before they can understand the bill.

Comment

The bill was DOA because it was not a full repeal and the GOP leadership doesn't have the nuts to do a full repeal. If they would put up a one page full repeal bill it would pass.
                  Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-24-2017, 05:37 PM.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

This shit went down as I was walking out of the office.

I feel like Trump wanted GOP/Ryan to run this turd up the middle on 3rd down against a #1 rated defense against the run so he can Statue of Liberty their asses on 4th and goal.

Comment

It needed to fucking die.

Put something up that will fix the problem or if not able to, let Obamacare ride until it implodes and fix the problem then when you have a mandate from the people being pissed the fuck off.

This mealy-mouth half-assed stall and surrender bullshit is why the establishment repubs got btfo in the primaries. They only know how to lose.

They better grow a fucking spine and start fixing problems, or it'll be a dem in their seats in 2018.

Comment

I love this shit. I can't tell if y'all are coming or going lmao.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Nay, Ryancare sucking a fucking big one is one thing everyone but the Repub establishment can agreee on.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...to_gloat_that/

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            I love this shit. I can't tell if y'all are coming or going lmao.
                            I'm only speaking for me:

This dem/repub bullshit is fucking killing our country.

My loyalties are not towards dems or republicans. They are to anyone that is working to rebuild this country.
                            Right now, the only somebody is Trump.

Trump isn't an idealogue, attached to a set of beliefs a party holds. He has an R by his name, but holds a bunch of "liberal" views.

He's a pragmatist, and that's why shit is getting done through his exec orders and cabinet and other picks.

He's hated by both the liberals AND the republican establishment. I'm uncertain as to which hates him more. He's hated BECAUSE he is getting shit done and showing them to be a bunch of fucktards. See this god damned monstrosity of a healthcare bill as proof of fucktardation.

Seeing as I hate both the liberals AND the republican establishment, and uncertain as to which I hate more, I've put my money on the guy doing shit and pissing them both the fuck off.

I don't think I'm alone in this.

If you do a little research, you might feel similar.
                            Last edited by sc281; 03-24-2017, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X