Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes you can judge a book by the cover...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes you can judge a book by the cover...

How does someone end up with this "character" and expect anything less than the outcome?

Texas man sentenced to 15 years for assaulting pregnant girlfriend

LUBBOCK, Texas -- Jacob Pauda, 31, was found guilty of domestic violence and sentenced to 15 years in prison Monday, according to CBS affiliate KLBK-TV.

Last week, Pauda was convicted of violently assaulting his pregnant girlfriend in February 2016, according to police reports.

He reportedly chased her with a butcher’s knife.

“[Pauda] then ran towards [the victim] with a closed right fist punched [her] repeatedly an unknown amount of times on the left side of [the victim’s] face,” according to the police report.

The victim was able to call her mother to come get her. But then Pauda became violent again.

According to a police report, the victim said the suspect “slammed her into the metal objects approximately 5 times.”

The victim quoted Pauda as admitting he did “two bumps” of cocaine before the violent assault.

The victim bailed out Pauda from jail about two months before; she was pregnant and Pauda knew that according to the police report. He also knew he was the father.

Pauda went to trial before a judge instead of a jury. The judge found that Pauda used a deadly weapon and there was bodily injury. The judge also ruled that Pauda was previously convicted of aggravated assault which was a factor in the sentencing.

I don't feel any sympathy for her. She must be lowdown trash to even go near that fucking animal let alone get pregnant by him.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Hey, at least he kept it all up top, in her face, and away from the baby, like a true gentleman.

Comment

I read the post first before going to the link....Then saw the photo. Wow. Dude hit all the checkboxes on the pathway to prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Hey, at least he kept it all up top, in her face, and away from the baby, like a true gentleman.
          I nearly choked to death on my coffee from reading this. We really need a like button for users post.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

So you're telling me the guy with the full-face skull tattoo might have some mental/substance abuse issues?

Huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Fuck yeah!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                So you're telling me the guy with the full-face skull tattoo might have some mental/substance abuse issues?

Huh.
                That mother f'r would fit in around here like a round peg in a round hole. You could drop his peg right in between SVO and naynay right next to SS junk.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  That mother f'r would fit in around here like a round peg in a round hole. You could drop his peg right in between SVO and naynay right next to SS junk.
                  I hire felons and I would not hire that clown. If you think I would tolerate behavior like his you do not know me very well.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    I hire felons and I would not hire that clown. If you think I would tolerate behavior like his you do not know me very well.
                    Humor check?

Comment

If he could play football he would fit right in as a Dallas Cowboy.

Comment

Humor check?
                        I am humorless bit this does remind me of a joke.

Q: What is the last living organ in a dead woman?

A: My dick.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          If he could play football he would fit right in as a Dallas Cowboy.
                          As a Jerry jones project no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            I am humorless bit this does remind me of a joke.

Q: What is the last living organ in a dead woman?

A: My dick.
                            And that sick joke makes you a round peg.

Comment

His demon spawn in her gut? The state should pay for have her scrubbed out.

Comment

Working...
                              X