Got a Meat Grinder, need ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a Meat Grinder, need ideas?

So I got a meat grinder for Christmas and I'm looking for ideas of what I can do with it. Have you guys tried anything before?

seasoned pork sausage! do a goolgle search for recipe you might like

Comment

Make andouille! Hot links. Grind up brisket for brisket burgers and/or chili. If you do briskets go to Costco and get the prime briskets. They are surpringly reasonable. Cheaper than Choice in grocery stores, most times.

A friend makes chicken sausage too. That may be right up your alley diet wise.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

In fact, I'll buy you a prime brisket if you grind a couple up for me.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Process your own venison!

Comment

Weed
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

My neighbor has some goats I would like to donate after he shot my dogs

Comment

My family uses ours to make Italian sausage, we usually do a couple hundred pounds at a time over a weekend.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

my buddy Jason has been trying his hand at a few different ones

This weekend, I tried my hand at making my first batch of sausage. I decided to make Kasewurst, a cheese sausage that has many variations throughout Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The original r…

You can search on his wordpress site for other sausages and recipes he's done

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    In fact, I'll buy you a prime brisket if you grind a couple up for me.
                    Brent I'll let you know. Let me experiment with it first and see how it comes out. Any idea where else I can get a prime brisket besides Costco?

Comment

Working...
                    X