This anyones car here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, fuck all yall bitch ass mofos.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I'm with Danny on this. I've always liked them. Would love to have a turbo coupe one day.

Comment

I have become partial to the MN12 cars. This one is for sale on Racejunk and I would love to have it just for fucking around. It went high 6s at 200 mph in IHRA in 1996.

Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

that car is pretty cool! where are the motor pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            that car is pretty cool! where are the motor pictures?
            Ill post a few in the morning.. I'd love to flip this so I can buy that red one...

Comment

Well, it's no SVO...
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Heres a pic of the motor. I have all the pulleys, fan, starter,etc. I pulled the pan to check things and to swap the pan because it won't fit the fox chassis..

If you want other pics let me know

Comment

how much do you want for the motor?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    how much do you want for the motor?
                    I'd rather sell together, BUT if someone wants just the car, I'm game to deal

Comment

I've seen that red 5.0L in person and it's a clean mother fucker. He came out to look at the anniversary that dcs13 sold me.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                        I've seen that red 5.0L in person and it's a clean mother fucker. He came out to look at the anniversary that dcs13 sold me.
                        AHHH, thats why he perked up when I offered this one as part of the deal.. This may work out after all. He said he would get back to me
                        This is a good project, I'm just so short on time right now.With an upcoming move, I need to get some stuff rolling. I gotta move or sell a whole lot of car parts before next April.

This car comes with a BBK h pipe. Forgot I had that..
                        Last edited by dcs13; 05-20-2017, 06:01 AM. Reason: added

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                          AHHH, thats why he perked up when I offered this one as part of the deal.. This may work out after all. He said he would get back to me
                          This is a good project, I'm just so short on time right now.With an upcoming move, I need to get some stuff rolling. I gotta move or sell a whole lot of car parts before next April.

This car comes with a BBK h pipe. Forgot I had that..
                          Had to dig through my phone to find it, but yeah, he was looking at the anniversary, and he actually bought my 92 Corvette off from me. Super nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                          X