• Show
Clear All

Comment

Can't understand him but good first person footage of stuff

Comment

NSFW: First Responders in action

Comment

This type of honesty is rare nowadays

From what I've seen of him, he sounds like a reformer. Far too few of them....

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
            NSFW: First Responders in action

https://t.co/w9iyGBN15C
            Can't watch that shit. Heartbreaking.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Comment

I cant for the life of me understand why the people of this religion aren't rounded up and eradicated. They have no rules, they aren't PC. Its been time for a long time to end them.

Comment

These mother fuckers! When is London, the UK, the whole world going to quit being apologists and realize that the only way to deal with the cockroaches is the way you deal with cockroaches? They don't go to court, they get summarily executed on the spot. That is the only justice they know, and it is the most they deserve.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    These mother fuckers! When is London, the UK, the whole world going to quit being apologists and realize that the only way to deal with the cockroaches is the way you deal with cockroaches? They don't go to court, they get summarily executed on the spot. That is the only justice they know, and it is the most they deserve.
                    It is going to take a while before they finally give in and admit what needs to happen. A lot more people are going to die.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      It is going to take a while before they finally give in and admit what needs to happen. A lot more people are going to die.
                      The citizens of UK need to stop waiting on the government to do something and take matters into their own hands. Fight back instead of being sitting ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        Can't understand him but good first person footage of stuff

he's speaking a european dialect of spanish, just so you know. i understood everything he said.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Radical Islam is the snake. Moderate Islam is the grass it hides in.
                          And it's time to raze the field.

Comment

Unfortunately, the prediction is, Globalism will be the answer to radical Islam. Globalism will be the answer for climate. All the world's stage points that way.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              Can't watch that shit. Heartbreaking.
                              kind of shitty for it to have been recorded in the first place, and i am wondering why someone didnt encourage him not to be so dis-sensitive?
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                kind of shitty for it to have been recorded in the first place, and i am wondering why someone didnt encourage him not to be so dis-sensitive?
                                You don't want people to see the reality that is Islam? Why is that? This should be played continuously on every news station until you and everyone like you is actually "woke" as you like to put it.

Comment

Working...
                                X