Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Scalise shooting turn things around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    I blame Obama for this shit.

Hear me out.

We've always had crazy people, racist people, etc. Politic religion and relationships were three subjects that polite people shied away from in conversation. In order to win, Obama needed to make politics a popular conversation, particularly amongst younger people that commonly didn't bother with that section of the news. Now it's the main topic of conversation for some, facebook is full of political 'news' and rants. Hell the HuffPo wasn't around until 2005. I doubt trump would have ever gotten anywhere without this mainstream popularity.

This popularity is driving some of those crazies to action, because they are told by their idols to act against their political rivals, and they go out and shoot them. Instead of complaining that squirrels are eating all the bird sead out of their feeders, they are watching CNN and getting worked up over... politics.
    I'm with you.. I just don't understand people who actually WANT to read and talk about this shit every day. I'd be going insane too.

Comment

Not the first person person in congress shot doubt it will be the last ..crazy people everywhere .

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        Not the first person person in congress shot doubt it will be the last ..crazy people everywhere .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Giffords
        Also happened to be shot by a leftist.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          I'm with you.. I just don't understand people who actually WANT to read and talk about this shit every day. I'd be going insane too.
          For me it just kind of happened. I don't really like politics, and had pretty much given up on shit when it looked like the 2016 election would be between Hillary and fucking Jeb.

Then Trump announced, and shit got actually fun. It still is, but seeing the republicans in congress squander control of all 3 branches of govt because they're bought and paid for by businesses, globalists and their lobbyists is a god damn shame.

These fuckers only know how to lose and how to fail at placating democrats. They are in large part spineless cowards and it's fucking sad.

Believe it or not, two days ago I was going to take some time off from following all this shit until the republicans realize their electoral fate is tied to Trump's agenda and started to actually do shit.

Then the shooting happened and that delayed the plan.

I'm still going to now that there isn't anything extra newsworthy going on. I'll see y'all when the next shtf incident pops up.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            I'm still going to now that there isn't anything extra newsworthy going on. I'll see y'all when the next shtf incident pops up.
            So now all we'll have to read on here is nay nay and his band of relentless followers...

Comment

Originally posted by Fakenews Fucktard View Post
              with that being said, how is "antifa", "Blm", or hell even "ISIS" any different, from the main proponent here of "alt-right"?
              LOL... such a dumbfuck. Might as well regurgitate how this current shooting was an attack on democracy instead of calling it what it really is.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              Also happened to be shot by a leftist.
              ... and they propped her up in front of a mic to parrot gun control.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                Nor can you deny that those offenses have happened exponentially more often after a Trump victory than they did from the right after the two Obama victories. Just imagine how much more we'd hear about if the MSM didn't lean so far left.
                Even if you love the guy, Trump spawns more hatred than Obama ever could on his worst day. Obama's has his own issues, but Trump actively pisses off everyone he can. I'm not surprised there is more push back and it's more aggressive. I think it's crappy all around, but you can't deny some of this trickles down from the top...
                2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

that's the difference between a career politician/lawyer in office, and a business man/ceo

your typical politicians care about their approval ratings over all else, "what will people think of me" outweighs "what's the right thing to do". vision is only 90 days to 1 year out.

for the businessman, he's looking at "what's best for the business/America as a whole". vision is 4+years down the road, looking long term affects on budget, etc.

This is just my take on it

Comment

That's because trump calls these folks on their bullshit. I've never had a reason to like the guy, but he sure does well at smoking out the vermin and they're the one's with the hate. They hate responsibility, logic, cognitive thought, jobs, accountability, moral character......etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                      That's because trump calls these folks on their bullshit. I've never had a reason to like the guy, but he sure does well at smoking out the vermin and they're the one's with the hate. They hate responsibility, logic, cognitive thought, jobs, accountability, moral character......etc etc
                      No disagreement, just adding that this is also stoking a fire. People don't like to be called out. It's certainly more chaotic than previous presidents. I would expect more and stronger backlash. For clarification, I'm not saying Trump was related to this incident, but the Dem vs. Repub rhetoric has clearly ratcheted up a few notches lately.
                      2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
                        I'm not saying Trump was related to this incident, but the Dem vs. Repub rhetoric has clearly ratcheted up a few notches lately.
                        I would say it has to do with the Dems world of lies and corruption imploding in their faces and they are desperate.

Comment

No disagreement, just adding that this is also stoking a fire. People don't like to be called out. It's certainly more chaotic than previous presidents. I would expect more and stronger backlash. For clarification, I'm not saying Trump was related to this incident, but the Dem vs. Repub rhetoric has clearly ratcheted up a few notches lately.
                          The hate on both sides is toxic. It's like "they" want us to be divided and we're weaker because of it. So I don't identify with either party or any alt-whateverthefuck. Those are just more words that separate us.

These days it's even easier for me to see the good and the relatable in my fellow man, but I'm not a member of any political groups and I'm not on Facebook lol

Comment

No disagreement, just adding that this is also stoking a fire.
                            In no way should Trump's actions be blamed for the actions of the mentally retarded. What you're saying is the same thing as those mentally retarded blaming a gun instead of a shooter.

Comment

Even if you love the guy, Trump spawns more hatred than Obama ever could on his worst day. Obama's has his own issues, but Trump actively pisses off everyone he can. I'm not surprised there is more push back and it's more aggressive. I think it's crappy all around, but you can't deny some of this trickles down from the top...
                              When did Trump actively encourage riots or shooting cops like Obama did in ferguson and Dallas? Your point is sorta valid d but the extent by which you measure hatred is totally skewed. And Trump isn't inviting the Trump hate; it's the media, Hollywood and more idiotic of the democrats.

Comment

This bullshit is all on the leftists and their media lap dogs. They have been writing hit story after hit story on Trump since he announced he was running for president. Have you guys forgot about the stories about all the women he has raped? Or the one where he advocated the use of nuclear weapons? Or the one where he supposedly murdered someone? Those were all stories that had absolutely no merit but were run by the media any way.

Now the leftists want to lay it all at the feet of the Republicans and claim everyone played their part. What a bunch of pathetic loser pussies.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X