Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gunsellers : Best price on an MPX Pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunsellers : Best price on an MPX Pistol?

I saw James from TFB mention he could get one for around 1100-1200 earlier this summer. Anyone know of a good seller to pick one up from?

Was looking at the 8" barrel model, ideally with the collapsible brace.

Comment

Best I have found is 1799.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Yea I wouldn’t even be close to touching $11-1200
        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
        sigpic

Comment

Jesus christ, why do they cost so much?
          sigpic

Comment

My cost on the pistol is more than 1200.00.

Comment

This is one of the first things I've seen in a while I might actually want.

Comment

I don't have the receipt handy but I'm pretty sure I paid around $1300 for mine about a year ago on Gunbroker. I think likeitfast55 said I paid right at cost or close to it. Unfortunately I can't look at it online to see who I bought it from and what they are going for now but I was really patient and looked for 2 or 3 weeks before bidding on mine and winning with no one else bidding against me.

Just want to add that mine is a Gen 2 and Gen 1 magazines have been reliable for me and take a look at Gun Mag Warehouse for the Holiday 3 mag pack with pouch. When I bought mine it was $59. It's only gone up $10 right now but I plan on buying another one soon.

Comment

Thanks for the advice! I'll keep a lookout on gunbroker.

Comment

SWFA is an optics manufacturing specializing in rifle scopes built for tactical, hunting, and long range shooting known for quality and precision optics.

Comment

Caliber: 9mm NATO - Action Type: Semi-Auto Gas Piston - Operating System: Rotating Bolt - Forend Type: SBX Alloy KeyMod - Weight W/O Mag: 5.0 lb - Overall Length: 17.0 -

Not a big fan of this vendor, but likely the best price you are going to find right now

Comment

You may want to hop on that because its an obvious pricing error. Direct from Sig isn't even that cheap.

Comment

I have seen them that low at other vendors within the past couple months. Unlikely its a error.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                            I have seen them that low at other vendors within the past couple months. Unlikely its a error.
                            You sure they were that exact model? Like a few on here have said that is cheaper than direct from Sig. A distributor is going to be even higher.

Comment

They may have been the older non keymod handguard model. Links are now dead so cant confirm.

Comment

Working...
                              X