Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any connections for Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine) available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shieeeeet, I take Zinc, B and D every day as well as eat fruit high in Vitamin C and other you know, healthy shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Shieeeeet, I take Zinc, B and D every day as well as eat fruit high in Vitamin C and other you know, healthy shit.
      You sound like a fuckin' loser, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I wouldn't say that at all. In his home county he is quite famous for having the most amount of teeth in one person's mouth and on dating sites he brags about his very high tooth to tattoo ratio which in Alabama is more prestigious than an 800 credit score.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          I wouldn't say that at all. In his home county he is quite famous for having the most amount of teeth in one person's mouth and on dating sites he brags about his very high tooth to tattoo ratio which in Alabama is more prestigious than an 800 credit score.
          I bet he has the hottest wife (formerly known as his sister), too!

Comment

Not as cool as a stock car flaming with a loser in the cruise control.

Comment

Not as cool as a stock car flaming with a loser in the cruise control.
              But do you push the little daisies and make em come up?

Comment

Only when I shave my face with some mace in the dark.

Comment

Only when I shave my face with some mace in the dark.
                  Can you Bawitdaba?

Comment

I know a guy who got a prescription through these people via zoom.

. . . . . . Click Here for Prayers for the Jab About Us Welcome to Dr. Stella MD. Welcome to our home online. As a woman of science […]

Comment

Wow, I haven't thought about Ween in a loooong time.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Unfortuantely that song is one of 5 songs that routinley pop into my head.

Comment

It might of been a coincidence, but I personally know two people who had covid and took HCQ and saw vast improvements. One is a mechanic and went from barely getting out of bed to back in his shop working (not 100%, but working) in 2 days after getting a script for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            Unfortuantely that song is one of 5 songs that routinley pop into my head.
                            Jeezis..

I'd never heard of that... band before and suddenly all your comments are making more sense.

The first video put out by the now infamous Ween. Hilarious...in the immortal words of Beavis and Butthead, " These guys have no future"!
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Jeezis..

I'd never heard of that... band before

We haven't had a good T-bird derail in a while, so...

A lot of their stuff is goofy as all fuck and they're not everyone's cup of tea, but there's actually a lot of talent there.
                              Example: Dean Ween's guitar work on A Tear for Eddie (tribute to Eddie Hazel). It's basically an amazing 6 minute long solo

And they can play damn near any genre well. I mean they did an entire country album with a bunch of Nashville session musicians - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plKeLTrR8Cs
                              And here's some... mexican? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv-gT9lNa1g
                              Last edited by Strychnine; 12-30-2020, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X