Anyone looking for a Fitech kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone looking for a Fitech kit?

It has less than 200 miles on it. Got it for Christmas last year, got it installed around March. My 69 buick hates it for some reason, either I am not getting enough fuel from the factory pickup, or the spread bore intake doesn't like the square bore unit, so I am switching back to carb. It's the EFI Street 400hp model. I've got the fuel pump kit to go with it, but the lines are already cut and made for the Buick. The buick is like 20 feet long, so the lines will fit most anything.

Figured I would offer it to yall before pulling it and throwing it on facebook. I gave $1100 for it, I would sell it for $700. Still on the car if you want to see it run.

PM sent.

Comment

Bumping this up, because it's off the car now and ready to be sold.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by txstangnut View Post
          pm sent
          Replied.

Comment

If anyone that acquires this Fitech kit needs a fuel commander with low run time, I have one I'll let go cheap.

Comment

Man, I wish I'd been able to get this from you. But the kids travel volleyball season smoked my hobby money.

Comment

Sigh I was going to get it but had a rat chew the main harness on one of the cars

Comment

Bumping this back up. I ended up with it and we had it running on a 72 C10 for a bit. Then ran into issues and after calling Fitech tech support they wanted us to send it in for inspection. We threw in the towel and just stuck a carb on it. Everything is there but you’ll need more hose and probably have to send it to Fitech unless you can troubleshoot it. $300 obo

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                    Bumping this back up. I ended up with it and we had it running on a 72 C10 for a bit. Then ran into issues and after calling Fitech tech support they wanted us to send it in for inspection. We threw in the towel and just stuck a carb on it. Everything is there but you?ll need more hose and probably have to send it to Fitech unless you can troubleshoot it. $300 obo
                    I'm tempted to buy it back from you. What was it doing on your C10?

Comment

It was about a year and a half ago so my memory is shitty. We had it idling but it had a stumble on part throttle. I talked to Fitech tech support multiple times before they recommended sending it in.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                        It was about a year and a half ago so my memory is shitty. We had it idling but it had a stumble on part throttle. I talked to Fitech tech support multiple times before they recommended sending it in.
                        For me the MPG was horrible, the idle was unpredictable, and it stumbled on transition to WOT. The buick stumbled on transition with the quadrajet and even the new carb, so I never thought it was a Fitech issue, now I'm wondering.
                        Last edited by JC316; 06-18-2023, 12:49 AM.

Comment

I’m pretty confident I can bag it up enough it doesn’t smell to ship it

Comment

Make an offer

Comment

Working...
                            X