Opinions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions...

Looking at this car. Carfax is throwing me a flag... Thoughts from the experts (or if anyone has inside info I'd love to hear)
    Visit our Ford dealership in Marble Falls, TX, to browse our used cars for sale. Buy a pre-owned Ford Ranger or F-150 truck, or used Explorer SUV nearby.

Free Carfax link on ad
    Last edited by dcs13; 01-16-2021, 03:50 PM. Reason: added

For that type of money, Carfax better be squeaky clean.

Comment

Ummm, I'm no Carfax expert, but what on that report looked wrong to you?
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        I didnt see anything either
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Two owners with less than 4K miles is a little interesting unless they only drove to Sunday school that was 2.435 miles away?

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            It sold on 03/26/16 , titled on 05/04/16, Then it was sold again on 06/25/16..
            Got to thinking last night, I wonder if someone at dealer bought it at cost and flipped it for a premium..

Anyway, its a mute point now. Wife decided to buy a new one. She wanted the warranty...I'll post some pics when she gets it...

Comment

Ahhh, yeah, I just looked at that and said it was someone who either ordered it with no mark up, or a dealer employee that then flipped it.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                Got to thinking last night, I wonder if someone at dealer bought it at cost and flipped it for a premium..

Anyway, its a mute point now. Wife decided to buy a new one. She wanted the warranty...I'll post some pics when she gets it...
                Your wife sounds awesome. Is she single?

Comment

Where did you find a new one?
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

It's a moot point. You're welcome.

Post pics of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post

Post pics of the car.
                      It's a Moo point... like the opinion of a cow

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post

Post pics of the car.
                        and the wife.

Comment

Wellllllll, when I got home today, she's talking about the car again.
                          As for the new, it would have been just a GT Premium. You cant find the GT350's easily right now. Theres a few on Ebay for stupid money.
                          I told her, go drive both back to back and buy the one you want... We'll see what she does...

And yes, after I typed "mute", I was thinking that is not correct, but was too lazy to change and figured most of the regulars here wouldn't catch it...

Comment

Wellllllll, when I got home today, she's talking about the car again.
                            As for the new, it would have been just a GT Premium.
                            I told her, go drive both back to back and buy the one you want... We'll see what she does...
                            The '20 GTs are going at nice prices right now. I've found several loaded for mid $40's, a couple of thousand more with 401a, performance pkg., A-10, active exhaust, B&O sound and a few more whistles. Colors are starting to get sparce, hardly any Kona Blue or Blacks, but every other color and options vary*.
                            Can't beat the performance of a 5.0 at that price point and they hold their value.
                            I can't seem to find any info on order dates or pics of the '21's but a few dealers have orders already but no Vin's.

* Cheaper with less options and more colors, very few 6-m's too.
                            Last edited by Rick Modena; 01-19-2021, 12:16 AM.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Well, thanks guys. She found her ride. Its a 2019 with 9k on it.. Clean little ride. She's happy.. Got it from Jordan Ford in San Antonio. They were great to deal with.
                              Last edited by dcs13; 01-23-2021, 07:52 PM. Reason: resize image

Comment

Working...
                              X