VP Debate tonight - Ryan v. Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
    Every MD, PharmD I work with is a democrat......I just thought I put it out there since democrats are supposed to be dumb and poor.
    Good point as is the case with every lawyer i know personally
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      Jews are typically Democrats so that's not surprising.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• That's strange, because every lawyer and doctor I know personally (a lot), are very Conservative.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• From my limited experience, most defense attorneys/ambulance chasers are liberal, while most prosecutors are conservative. There WERE a lot of liberal doctors until ObamaCare got into their ass-pocket. The numbers are dwindling some.

Comment

• I personally know a lot of chickens who love Col Sanders.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              I personally know a lot of chickens who love Col Sanders.
              Why wouldn't they? He provides thousands of them with free housing and feed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                Why wouldn't they? He provides thousands of them with free housing and feed.
                But when he cuts that shit off, it's for real! LOL!

Comment

• Comment

• ^lmgdao!

Comment

• Waiting for Racr's radar to go off and tell him that someone quoted the Bible somewhere. In before his anger and indignation
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        So you're going to blow right past the outright lies by Biden in reference to whole Libyan debacle?
                        not if you wanna bring it up. i think it's typical government bs that they don't want to be more transparent about what happened. it does reek of incompetence.

the more important points to me are where thousands of our armed forces will be in years to come. and if we'll going to engage a country in a new war. i'm just not sure what he wants to do about iran, he talks about sanctions but doesn't want to engage in war. honestly i could see either side bombing their nuke facilities if they figure out they're producing nukes. right now we're just sabotaging centrifuges.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32valves_of_pleasure View Post
                          not if you wanna bring it up. i think it's typical government bs that they don't want to be more transparent about what happened. it does reek of incompetence.

the more important points to me are where thousands of our armed forces will be in years to come. and if we'll going to engage a country in a new war. i'm just not sure what he wants to do about iran, he talks about sanctions but doesn't want to engage in war. honestly i could see either side bombing their nuke facilities if they figure out they're producing nukes. right now we're just sabotaging centrifuges.
                          New war? You mean aside from our troops stationing in Jordan in preparation to attack Syria?
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Every MD, PharmD I work with is a democrat......I just thought I put it out there since democrats are supposed to be dumb and poor.
                            B.S. I've been to 3 in the last 3 weeks, no Democrats. But everyone of them was trying to figure a way to survive and keep their clinic open.

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            B.S. 1?

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            From my limited experience, most defense attorneys/ambulance chasers are liberal, while most prosecutors are conservative. There WERE a lot of liberal doctors until ObamaCare got into their ass-pocket. The numbers are dwindling some.
                            This is possible.
                            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Out of the 20 pharmacist and 10-15 MDs I know only 25% or so are dems. The majority are in Texas where most people are republicans. Unless the people are Obama nut huggers I have a feeling they are voting against the chosen one this time around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                New war? You mean aside from our troops stationing in Jordan in preparation to attack Syria?
                                as far as syria goes, reports have said it's a small task force of 100 people. i bet it's to plan out the bombing of wherever the chemical weapons are should things start to escalate. there's supposdly 700k people that are trying to flee that country by the end of the year and turkey is returning fire everytime they get hit. right now it seems more like insurance incase things get to shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X