Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Approx 50 dead 53 wounded in shooting at Orlando nightclub.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Suspect ID’d: Omar Mateen, a U.S. citizen born to Afghan parents"
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Snapchat video. You can hear a bunch of the shots. AR?

Comment

Before this crap, my non-white friends would say, "Only white people are evil enough to kill 20 people at a time." /facepalm

Now they just stay silent lol...
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Go to gay bar, get shot in the face. Then a gunman walks in.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Death toll up to 50. With 53 more injured. Fuck

Comment

I have been wondering when they would start using this tactic in the states for attacks and have my answer now. I bet that attacks like this will become pretty common in the next couple of years.

Given who the targets are/were and how the media can not bring themselves to call out Muslims for what they truly are I find the situation kind of funny.

Edit: I am not knocking the shooter for the death toll that he was able to rack up because it is pretty damn impressive but I suspect he could have killed more by burning the place down.
                Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 06-12-2016, 08:48 AM.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

These people want you and yours fucking dead, have just gotten what they wanted, and you STILL genuflect before them?

Off you'll go, I guess...

Comment

Registered democrat.

Omar Mir Seddique Mateen
                    Born 1986
                    Fort Pierce, St. Lucie County, Florida
                    Party: Democratic Party

Race: Other

Registration Date: July 19, 2006 (9 years ago)

Congressional District: 18th

Another one in case that site's info gets wiped a la Hillary's server. Like, with a cloth.

Even donated last year. I wonder if the Dems will return his donation...

MATEEN, SEDDIQUE
                    PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL 34983 FINANCIAL ADVISOR 2/18/15 $250 Democratic Congressional Campaign Cmte (D)
                    Last edited by sc281; 06-12-2016, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Lets see the American flags like all the douche nozzles put up on facebook after the French shooting. It'll probably end up being a bunch of rainbow flags.

Comment

View company leaders and background information for Provisional Government of Afghanistan, Corporation. Search our database of over 100 million company and executive profiles.

Comment

Democratic underground thought, until facts came out, it was a Trump voter because it was Latino Night at the club.

Comment

If the Islamic State wants to really fuck things up over here they just need to start targeting restaurants and small events. Other then allowing everyone to go about their daily business armed to the teeth there is no way to counter the use of that sort of tactic.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Looks like that donation was fraudulent as well. Claimed he was an investment adviser, but no one under any variation of the name pulls up on FINRA's Brokercheck within 25 miles of An Orlando or port St lucie zip code.

BrokerCheck is a trusted tool that shows you employment history, certifications, licenses, and any violations for brokers and investment advisors.

I wonder again if the Dems will return the donation.
                              Last edited by sc281; 06-12-2016, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Seeing reports that Facebook isn't letting this show as trending, but don't have a Facebook to check. Can anyone corroborate that?

Comment

Working...
                                X