Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    I think you mean form 3.
    Probably. Whatever the dealer to dealer form is.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      Form 4 individual. May submission. Approved yesterday. Error/correction letter received in December slowed it up a bit.
      I assume this is your M79? I have noticed chaulk rounds have completely disappeared. Do you have a line on any?
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
        I assume this is your M79? I have noticed chaulk rounds have completely disappeared. Do you have a line on any?
        Yes, but it was for the atf saying my address didn't exist even though they've approved forms all year not a gun issue.

No line on chalks right now. Most people that have them want $10-$15 a round and they can go fuck themselves. Someone will dump a bunch one day.

Comment

Got the call to go pick up my suppressors. Wait time a few days under a year ....
          Jon

Comment

11 months on my 6 form 1s and 3 form 4s.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
              Got the call to go pick up my suppressors. Wait time a few days under a year ....
              My BIL just picked one up a couple of days ago, he said it took 11 months.

Comment

Filed July 12th, the day before the laws were changed.

Received yesterday at Eagle Gun Range, picked up my Silencerco Hybrid today.

Comment

Working...
                X