• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
    Is that a Shelby?
    via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
      I miss little bits of it, like how I miss my first dirt bike or street bike. I didn't have it in my heart to do the car again after I spent about a month thinking about it. Don't know how to explain it other than it was time to go. My dad loved everything he ever bought up to the day he died. I've sold 29 cars and motorcycles that were in his personal collection, and every one of them minus the most recent purchases were in far worse shape than the day he brought them home. I still have a mustang waiting for me to install the new engine harness and BigStuff3 when I get the desire to work on it again. I've replaced the Regal with a 91 extended cab S10 and bought some parts for it for when I get to working on it as well. But in this being the 20th year to the month and nearly day I've done auto repair as a living, my desire to work on things comes in stages. Right now though is the start of boating season.

On a side note, I sold the car to a guy in Dallas, he put a 383 and 3 speed auto from a 60's chevy truck he had in it (no, it wasn't NayNay). He traded the car to a guy in Pilot Point (21 miles or so south of Whitesboro where I work), and I had a few friends that sent me screenshots of his FB or craigslist ads. A close friend of mine (literally lives 3 miles from me) ended up trading a car for my old Regal and Pontiac. He offered the car back to me that same day, I declined respectfully and he ended up selling it to a local wrecker service / car dealer we are friends with. That guy pulled the motor and the then busted trans and sold the car as a roller at the swap meet. It's new home is somewhere near Greenville (unless it's sold again) and supposedly would be making trips to Sanger for some drag racing.
      Any idea who has it near Greenville? I may know them and could get updates
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        Any idea who has it near Greenville? I may know them and could get updates
        I never got a name. It was a father & son from what I was told, and they had a regular race car. The son eats, sleeps, dreams about cars. They were going to drop a drivetrain in it for the boy to tinker with and race some.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
            I'm still a lil unsure with the 20 badges, stripes and all.

Comment

• Gotta love a fresh ceramic coat!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Their new slogan should be

Ford: Damn Proud.
                  WH

Comment

• I kind of dig that. But it is probably best that it rusts away into oblivion.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                        I kind of dig that. But it is probably best that it rusts away into oblivion.
                        The guy is trying to figure out if his is one of the 50 "Mustero" Mustangs built in '65/66. Might be a really cool thing to save. I think it looks pretty good myself!

The Ford Mustang has some strange skeletons knocking bones in its closet, including the Mustero. Believe it or not, the Mustang/Ranchero hybrid you see above was actually a Ford-licensed product. The company authorized Beverly Hills Mustang LTD to produce the machines for just two years.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• looks like an old school FRC C5
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Ya know it kinda does. lol
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• It's kind of cute, but not what I would want out of a '66 Mustang. Plus, it seems like you'd crater your melon on that C pillar just about every time you try and get in/out of it.

Comment

• 1998 Chrome Yellow Cobra for sale in Watauga. I have not looked at it in person.

Comment

Working...
                                X