We need your VOTE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    You won't be disappointed David, most sandwich shops are all bread, her place digs out the excess bread and pile on the meat, they give it to you in case you want to dip it in your soup. The bread is made fresh everyday, the pickles are great and the soups are good too. All Boars Head meat and cheeses.

I've sent a few Stangers up there already and everyone like her stuff, Glen (Dent Guru), Rafa and he's a picky mofo!
    Wow that place is literally about a mile from where I work on W. Plano Parkway. I'll have to check it out tomorrow (have lunch for today).

David

Comment

I like the tuna here.
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        I like the tuna here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          LMAO

David

Comment

nice CRAIG!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              nice CRAIG!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
              Meh, Ben set it up nicely, he gets the assist..

Comment

The 26th is the last day to vote, lets go peeps, she must win!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

done

Comment

Voted again

Comment

Voted part deux

David

Comment

+1 vote

Comment

Thanks everyone for your support. She just opened her sandwich shop business a few months back and as with all small business the first year is the hardest but she's a giving it all shes got.
                          She's been featured on a couple of the local news channels and national too, iirc, here's one of the links.

Erbert and Gerbert's Plano, Erbert and Gerbert's DFW, Erbert and Gerbert's Dallas, Erbert and Gerbert's Texas, Plano sandwiches, Plano restaurant
                          Attached Files
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Wow, cool story! Sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders and I'm sure you get along with her being a fellow business owner.

Comment

We can vote twice? Done.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                              X