No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even have it yet. Might get it later on.

Comment

xbox - Camp1ng 101

Just bought the game and the fuggin' servers are down. You'd think they'd be prepared for the traffic.

Comment

This supercharger has drained me. Won't be getting it for a while.
        2012 GT500

Comment

91bottlerocket - PC

Comment

3rd time the servers have taken a shit on me today. This is getting really fu*king old... Plus, any of you pansies are snipers, may you die in a fire! Grow some balls! THat is all

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
              3rd time the servers have taken a shit on me today. This is getting really fu*king old... Plus, any of you pansies are snipers, may you die in a fire! Grow some balls! THat is all
              Yeah... Servers came back up, I went to Gamestop and picked a copy up. I've gotten a total of one fucking game in and they've been down since.

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Haha! I know. I don't play video games to be cool though.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

What do you expect for an ancient system? LOL @ PC gaming being dead. Server crash? Only time it happens is one server at a time. Just find a new one to play on

Comment

Had a blast playing with Fiux and IHaveAMustang too. Teams were kinda one-sided but who cares. Damn I FUCKING LOOOOOOVE flying the choppers in this one. BF2 was amazing and everything since then including BC2 has sucked. BF3 is probably even better than BF2. And the fact that you can GLOC in the fighters if you turn too much is so damn cool. Although having it happen at only 5-7 seconds is kinda weak. Needs to get on his AGSM faster.

Comment

MY CATTEL soap 360
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

XBL: TechnoBlast
                        PSN: TeknoBlast
                        BF3 Stats

Comment

Please take me off of this list. The day I got on it my account got hacked. Someone bought hundreds of dollars of microsoft points and then drained them on their xbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                            Please take me off of this list. The day I got on it my account got hacked. Someone bought hundreds of dollars of microsoft points and then drained them on their xbox.
                            Was your password 123456?

Comment

nope, and they changed my email and passwords with asian lettering. I had to call xbox to fix it, but they wont refund the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                                nope, and they changed my email and passwords with asian lettering. I had to call xbox to fix it, but they wont refund the money.
                                I highly doubt any of us speak Chinese man. This list isn't your problem.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X