Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMags

Gun Mag Warehouse has Black Gen 2 PMAGS 10 for $89.00 not a smoking deal but by the time the media goes through their "evil black rifle mantra" price might be going back up. Watch their shipping prices, I selected 3 day for $7.99 and was charged $12.00, their reply was "program glitch".

This is a 10-PACK of GEN M2 Magpul?30-round PMAG magazines for AR-15 rifles in .223 Rem/5.56x45mm Combining impact- and crush-resistant, polymer construction with USGI-spec

Comment

• Originally posted by Mopar63 View Post
      Gun Mag Warehouse has Black Gen 2 PMAGS 10 for $89.00 not a smoking deal but by the time the media goes through their "evil black rifle mantra" price might be going back up. Watch their shipping prices, I selected 3 day for $7.99 and was charged $12.00, their reply was "program glitch".

http://gunmagwarehouse.com/pmag-gen-...ll-colors.html
      I think the gun ban wagoners know that the magazine thing is a losing issue. They are wanting all Asselt Weapenz gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        Natchez is having a sale. Found a deal on some Simmons red dots; reg $74, on sale for $20. Amazon has them for about $44 I think but $20 is still a good deal especially if you need them for some rimfire rifles. They have alot of other stuff on sale right now too.
        Got my two I ordered last week. Not bad for the price and seem like decent quality...

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        Any free or reduced shipping coupons for natchez?
        Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        Not that I found, but my buddy and I ordered a bunch of stuff together and split shipping costs.
        I was wondering why shipping was a little high for a couple lightweight red dots, then I noticed they gave me a 'free 5lb catalog book"... :ftl:
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
          I think the gun ban wagoners know that the magazine thing is a losing issue. They are wanting all Asselt Weapenz gone.
          Maybe, but no telling what the savior himself is going to put in executive orders.

Comment

• Anyone actually sold anything at inflated prices? Or is it just a bunch of people thinking they're rich?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Ive sold p mags for $50 each, stripped lowers for $400 each and ammo for super high prices. Also sold both my FN 5.7 pistols and several k of 5.7 ammo
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Anyone actually sold anything at inflated prices? Or is it just a bunch of people thinking they're rich?
                Have you even seen inflated prices? I've been watching and haven't really noticed. Then again, I am sure I don't watch like most of yall.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                  Ive sold p mags for $50 each, stripped lowers for $400 each and ammo for super high prices. Also sold both my FN 5.7 pistols and several k of 5.7 ammo
                  I mean like right now, in the current climate.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Markets soft right now from what I've seen and heard from other ffl's. Parts kits especially have been pretty stagnant. Great time to buy if you have the cash laying around imo. The people asking stupid prices are probably just people that got hosed during the panic.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                      Markets soft right now from what I've seen and heard from other ffl's. Parts kits especially have been pretty stagnant. Great time to buy if you have the cash laying around imo. The people asking stupid prices are probably just people that got hosed during the panic.

Private messages are full.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        Have you even seen inflated prices? I've been watching and haven't really noticed. Then again, I am sure I don't watch like most of yall.
                        I haven't seen inflated prices at all yet and have been browsing alot lately. Every physical store that carries ammo has had everything pretty well stocked except .22 at some locations. Plenty of 30 round mags on the shelves when I have thought to look. So far I would say zero panic this time, but then there has not been any talk from His Highness of executive order bans yet.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                          I'm glad I held off selling a few of my AR's that I don't need. Gun rush 3.0?
                          Same here, I still have a pile of parts and lowers from the last one.

Comment

• This is the part that I always laugh at. The gun control folks actually cause more hardware to hit the streets when they try to push their agenda. Maybe it is really reverse psychology by some savy marketing firms.
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Mile High Shooting had some kind of dust up with SAS and is selling their remaining stock at a discount. These will not have a warranty through SAS, but are covered by a deal Mile High has made with Thunder Beast.

Comment

• Holy crap!
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X