No announcement yet.

Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capitol Armory also has a good price on the Reaper right now.

I just talked to Mile High and the TOMB prices are without the muzzle device. Another $100 for those.

Comment

• Aimpoint Comp ML3, 2MOA, $341.78 shipped

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• They're good cans. I talked to mhs, and before you call, they're not selling any adapters or tombs separately.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• So apparently from what I can tell, mile high shooting was selling SAS demo cans to law enforcement. SAS eventually received a demo can from a law enforcement agency and questioned it's origin. When SAS contacted mile high shooting, they stated they didn't sell any of their demo cans. SAS requested to inspect their inventory, and MHS refused, so SAS cut them off. Hence the sale.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Fuck that.. that's an ugly gun.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• They do look a bit funky but it's a deal thread and the best price I have seen one at.

Comment

• Smith & Wesson, S&W Model M&P 15 Sport 5.56mm 16" Barrel
                Our Price: $527.99

Perhaps a good time to stock up on some AR's. With all the gun control rhetoric bound to be thrown around by her majesty during the general election...
                Last edited by sc281; 11-01-2015, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• $370 http://www.rkguns.com/rock-island-ar...tol-51431.html
                  Jon

Comment

• Are those worth buying? Legit question..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      Are those worth buying? Legit question..
                      I have a rock island 2011 and have had a couple of the Philippino 1911s (ati, ri) and they have all been good to go after a few hundred rounds. Dont expect STI or even kimber/sig fitment and finish, but for the price they are a nice range toy. That being said, after cramming my 2011 full of wilson parts its my main bedside/go-to gun now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockeruti View Post
                        I have a rock island 2011 and have had a couple of the Philippino 1911s (ati, ri) and they have all been good to go after a few hundred rounds. Dont expect STI or even kimber/sig fitment and finish, but for the price they are a nice range toy. That being said, after cramming my 2011 full of wilson parts its my main bedside/go-to gun now.
                        I bought a cheapy ATI 1911 thinking I could upgrade some of the parts to Wilson and they were not interchangeable at all.

Comment

• I have a ria commander size i love. Bought one for my dad and he loves it too. I think theyre hard to beat as long as your not expecting $1500 performance from a $350 gun.
                          Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            I bought a cheapy ATI 1911 thinking I could upgrade some of the parts to Wilson and they were not interchangeable at all.
                            I had to have all mine fitted by a smith. None of the "drop in" stuff would work. I have wilson springs,hammer,sear and disconnect in mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              Are those worth buying? Legit question..
                              Good guns, but heavy as rocks.

Comment

Working...
                              X