finally got me a ruger markIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally got me a ruger markIII

Been wanting one for years. Its a 22/45 target. Kept putting it off because i didnt want to spend that much on a .22, but damn this thing is fun too shoot.

Sweet! Enjoy it, man!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Nice! I just got that last bit of my 22/45 build in today. 10 fucking months later ....

All it has for now is a trigger job and a suppressor, maybe a Burris fastfire later.

Comment

Might as well join the party and add another flavor!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Get the fastfire III. The battery is on top so no more removal to change the battery.

Comment

That is the one I am looking at. Not sure if I want to ditch iron sight yet.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Might as well join the party and add another flavor!

I want the new lite that they put out for 2014
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                I want the new lite that they put out for 2014
                Man, that new one does look pretty sweet. I kinda like that.

I hadn't seen this one yet.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Man, that new one does look pretty sweet. I kinda like that.

I hadn't seen this one yet.
                  Yeah, I think I am going to get one and just leave it stock (no tac Sol upper). Do they come milled for a RDS or do you need to send the upper off for machining?
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Yeah, I think I am going to get one and just leave it stock (no tac Sol upper). Do they come milled for a RDS or do you need to send the upper off for machining?
                    What's an RDS? Oh a red dot (had to google that). All MKIII lites come with a rail that can be screwed on. Mine has the factory rail. If you're going to use a Fastfire or similar, you can remove the rear sight and install a mount that sits further flush.

Comment

All MKIII lites come with a rail that can be screwed on. Mine has the factory rail. If you're going to use a Fastfire or similar, you can remove the rear sight and install a mount that sits further flush.
                      nice...sounds like it was really designed for suppression.

Just have to wait to buildup my toy funds...buying suppressors and that damn tax stamp gets expensive.

Comment

nice...sounds like it was really designed for suppression.

Just have to wait to buildup my toy funds...buying suppressors and that damn tax stamp gets expensive.
                        Oh yeah, it adds up.

Comment

I've been wanting one too but I'd like to shoot one first before I commit.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                            I've been wanting one too but I'd like to shoot one first before I commit.
                            might as well buy one now.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The best I've ever shot with a pistol was with one of these. Very accurate.

Comment

Working...
                              X