No announcement yet.

New Gun Trust Propsals Delayed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugh, I've been putting off forming a trust for a few months now... anybody got a referral for a quick and easy turn-key deal?

If one of you silencer dealers want to handle everything, please LMK. I'm ready to buy 4-5 cans and a few SBR's. The money is set aside and ready, just been so busy I haven't had time to fuck with it

I am glad to hear that the June 1 deadline is no longer a deadline, but I need to get on the ball on this shit.
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

You can buy through silencer shop in Austin and get a trust all in one stop and all online. And I think with a silencer purchase you get a discount on trust cost.

Comment

How many times has a crime been committed with a machine gun or grenade launcher in the last 10 or so years?

If someone goes through all the trouble of registering one, I'm sure it wouldn't be to rob a bank or blast a school.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          How many times has a crime been committed with a machine gun or grenade launcher in the last 10 or so years?

If someone goes through all the trouble of registering one, I'm sure it wouldn't be to rob a bank or blast a school.
          dude, we're like 30yrs past logical thinking
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

DOHCTR knows that history really well, but I think the total number of times NFA-registered items have been used in a crime is like 2 or 3.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The difference is LEGALLY OWNED/Possessed NFA items; how many have been used in a crime? The illegal stuff needs to be filtered out even though that is what their argument hinges on, people not knowing the difference.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

The amount of legally owned NFA items used in any crime is minimal. Some stories factual, some not. Some probably never reported or prosecution brought. In the end proponents for registration will say it works, those against it will say lawful citizens are really that.

Comment

A fuck ton.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    A fuck ton.
                    In the last 30 years? Whats the percentage?

Comment

A fuck ton.
                      Hehe non military and outside of the 80' s
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        You asked the wrong question. I think what you meant was "How many crimes have been committed with a legally owned machinegun."

I can think of two, one was a cop that shot his wife and her boyfriend, and one was a doctor. There were three others, but the shooter was acquitted.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          No idea, but my uncle has arrested many thugs with machine guns.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

No idea, but my uncle has arrested many thugs with machine guns.
                            oh.

Comment

My question was more directed towards legally purchased NFA items.

I'd bet it's similar to how many CHL holders commit crimes w/ weapons.

Comment

I posted this video the other day

Comment

Working...
                                X