Cerberus fires all AAC, DPMS, Para employees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    Maybe I am missing it here but why does all of this seem to have the collective panties in a bunch?
    Have you seen a post-cerberus vs a pre-cerberus anything? They have found a way to slander the good name of every company they purchased. It is sad.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Remington sells to the state of NY. I don't buy anything from them in protest. I vote with my wallet.

Comment

The people losing their jobs should see the writing on the wall and get the hell out of the states they currently live in. Moving to Alabama isn't the best alternative, but it sure beats living in New York or other near communist state.

Comment

From an article I read, Remington and the other Companies were offering jobs to the affected employees at the new facility. Some will go, and some will elect to stay in their home states and try to find new jobs. Not easy to get good machinists and experienced gunsmiths, so it's hard to believe they would just tell them "see ya-bye"
          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
            From an article I read, Remington and the other Companies were offering jobs to the affected employees at the new facility. Some will go, and some will elect to stay in their home states and try to find new jobs. Not easy to get good machinists and experienced gunsmiths, so it's hard to believe they would just tell them "see ya-bye"
            Have you seen the machine work that they are turning out these days? Take the stock off any new gun and compare it to one made in the 60-70's and it will make you sick. I think monkeys are machining guns these days.

Comment

^^^^^
              Monkeys with hand files instead of a lathe or mill. What they have done to Marlin lever actions should be a capital crime.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
              X