This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimbo
    I called Bullseye. The gentleman on the phone was very helpful and said they allow FMJ.
    FMJ rifle or pistol?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      FMJ rifle or pistol?
      Pistol.
      It is a pistol ammo only range. He mentioned a small caliber like a .22 rifle would be okay.
      My apologies if this is all common knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
        Pistol.
        It is a pistol ammo only range. He mentioned a small caliber like a .22 rifle would be okay.
        My apologies if this is all common knowledge.
        removing FMJ allowed from list. When we say "FMJ Allowed" it means rifle.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

bullseye is also 12.99 for members to shoot not 8. i shoot there a lot since it's close

they need to update their website or stop fucking me over haha

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            removing FMJ allowed from list. When we say "FMJ Allowed" it means rifle.
            Thank you for the clarification. I deleted the post to avoid confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
              Thank you for the clarification. I deleted the post to avoid confusion.
              no worries.

Comment

Elm Fork allows FMJ on their 50 yard range, not sure about their 100, but you must have at least 3x optics to shoot on their 100 yard range

Comment

Parker County Ranges

Gents,

Theres also The Parker County Sportsmans Club. 150 yard rifles. Pistol range and 25 and 50 yard ranges as well as shotgun ranges. All outdoor except air rifle building. Membership required, no full auto. I have heard there's a place in Weatherford that rents full autos on their indoor ranges, sorry no name.

M

QUOTE=DOHCTR;22986]Made this real quick-

Alpine-
                  No full auto
                  Other NFA allowed

Bass Pro-
                  No full auto
                  Other NFA unknown

The Bullet Trap-
                  No full auto
                  Other NFA allowed.

Bullseye-
                  Range rules not listed

Elk Castle-
                  Unknown

DFW Gun Range-
                  Full auto allowed. Machinegun surcharge for rifle caliber MGs. No charge for pistol cal.
                  Other NFA allowed.

Elm Fork

Full auto allowed before and after hours. Cost of $200 per hour (wtf?)
                  Other NFA OK.

Garland Public Shooting Range-
                  No full auto allowed.
                  Other NFA ok.

Haltom City Rifle/Pistol Club-
                  No full auto.
                  Other NFA ok.

Quail Creek-
                  No full auto.
                  NO NFA allowed. No tax stamped items on premises (fuck them).

Target Masters-
                  Unknown.

Terrell Rifle and Pistol Club-
                  No full auto.
                  Other NFA ok.

Wiley's Gun Shop-
                  Unknown.

Winchester Gallery-
                  Full auto allowed.
                  Other NFA ok.

Also, no gun range in Waco allows full auto. I really really hope that Nick M's range allows full auto.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Does anyone have any idea when the new Lewisville gun range is supposed to open?

Comment

Anyone been to the range in Mesquite, Across from Celebration Station?

Note:? This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...
                      Last edited by hunt4m3x; 10-08-2012, 12:07 PM.
                      2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Noticed this one was not on the list..

Went yesterday and had a great time. Just did rifle, but went with people who used the tactical ranges and they like them. Very laid back and peaceful there. Any caliber, rapid fire...etc.

As of now it was 20 dollars or 10 if active/retired military.

What made me sad is when leaving, the owner/manager informed me that they are going to membership only. Which was 300 or 350 per year and then another 100 for the tac ranges.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          Noticed this one was not on the list..

Went yesterday and had a great time. Just did rifle, but went with people who used the tactical ranges and they like them. Very laid back and peaceful there. Any caliber, rapid fire...etc.

As of now it was 20 dollars or 10 if active/retired military.

What made me sad is when leaving, the owner/manager informed me that they are going to membership only. Which was 300 or 350 per year and then another 100 for the tac ranges.
                          That is stupid expensive.

Comment

What constitutes a tactical range?

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                              What constitutes a tactical range?
                              I can only say what I observed, but they had buildings/etc setup that you run through...again though, I just utilized rifle range.

Also, one thing that's nice is they allow firing from holster draw...etc.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                                I can only say what I observed, but they had buildings/etc setup that you run through...again though, I just utilized rifle range.

Also, one thing that's nice is they allow firing from holster draw...etc.

I haven't been there in a few years but I thought it was mainly setup with several small IDPA pistol ranges and a SASS cowboy shooting town. They were reserved for matches, so I didn't get a good look at them.
                                Their rifle range looked like an afterthought. Two folding card tables for benches and a rotted target frame along a narrow strip cleared in the trees. I don't think it had a backstop, just a bunch of trees behind the targets.

Have they upgraded the rifle range?

Comment

Working...
                                X