• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• What a two-faced whore.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Toaster here at the station got dented, so I decided to add a little character to it.

"You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              This may shock you. . . but some people actually have an ac unit running to their garage too.
              It's crazy, i know.
              Why tho? I don't get it? Why not sit in your living room where you have central air? Why sit in your garage where it's hot and stare at cars driving by?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                Why bring race into this? Can't we just be people?
                Cause its true. White people sit in their garage and black sit on the porch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  Cause its true. White people sit in their garage and black sit on the porch.
                  And Indians sit with their legs crossed.

Comment

• Savages.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      Creepy!!!!

Comment

Why tho? I don't get it? Why not sit in your living room where you have central air? Why sit in your garage where it's hot and stare at cars driving by?
                        I work from home so I am always in my house. I like to just sit in a quiet spot for a bit with no tvs, kids running around, or nagging wife. Just me, the night sky, a beer and nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                          Toaster here at the station got dented, so I decided to add a little character to it.

And if your station is like mine (and most of FWFD stations), NOBODY has a clue how it happened.
                          "We found it like this when we came on shift".

Comment

Because sometimes you want to get away from whats in the fucking house.
                            People who smoke probably don't want their house to smell like it.
                            Maybe they want to creep out minorities who think they're being watched, or show their presence so they don't try to creep up in their garage and still their lawn equipment or distractionary bud ice from the fridge.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X