Why Did White People Vote For Trump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    You dont have to win the popular vote to win the presidency. Gore won the popular vote, his dumbass wasnt president either. Not sure why you would run around screaming 'popular vote' with it being inconsequential.

Yup. It's set up to give the entire country an opportunity to participate. If it was just popular vote, you wouldnt need to bother going to the poles if you werent in a major metro area.
    The popular vote is simply easier for a toilet snake artist to wrap his little head around.

Comment

You dont have to win the popular vote to win the presidency. Gore won the popular vote, his dumbass wasnt president either. Not sure why you would run around screaming 'popular vote' with it being inconsequential.
      i'm well aware how it works

again, MAGA.

why are yall still talking about trump?

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Yup. It's set up to give the entire country an opportunity to participate. If it was just popular vote, you wouldnt need to bother going to the poles if you werent in a major metro area.
        polls
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          polls
          lol

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
            if you want to really see how america voted look to the counties in the country that voted trump. there is a reason for the electoral college .
            The population of Los Angeles, NYC and Chicago combined is equal to 12 entire states and that's only counting people here legally and actually filled out the census paperwork. Coincidentally those 12 states count for 46 electoral votes, Trump won by 74. Hillary could have flipped 9 other states and Trump still would have won.

Comment

Biggest thing I get from this report is that education is important...

Nearly two-thirds (65%) of white working-class Americans believe American culture and way of life has deteriorated since the 1950s.

More than half (52%) of white working-class Americans believe discrimination against whites has become as big a problem as discrimination against blacks and other minorities, while 70% of white college-educated Americans disagree.

Six in ten (60%) white working-class Americans, compared to only 32% of white college-educated Americans say because things have gotten so far off track, we need a strong leader who is willing to break the rules.
              2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

did you hear whitney houston died?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

did you hear whitney houston died?
                  So did Chuck Berry

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
                    Biggest thing I get from this report is that education is important...
                    Education is important if you want to feel like you are smarter than everyone else.

It doesn't take much education to realize that the Democrats talk a fantastic game about "middle class working families" but then do their best to fuck that demographic right in the ass at every opportunity.

Exhibit A: Obamacare
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I hope your parents arent still alive.

you and i are kind of one off's being union thugs that made it out of the trenches. but please, do not hold yourself in higher regard than anyone else. you are a (if not the most) regular joe blow.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

you and i are kind of one off's being union thugs that made it out of the trenches. but please, do not hold yourself in higher regard than anyone else. you are a (if not the most) regular joe blow.
                        You made it out of the trenches? lmao

Don't get all bent out of shape just because you suck, Urkel.
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

It's a miracle you made it to where you are. Being born in the mean streets of Plano to an upper class family that supported(s?) you through most of your adult life.

What are the odds of that? Like 1 outa 2?

Comment

Im a cracker and i voted for trump. Initially, Trump was not my first choice. I would have voted for Ben Carson at one point. Our immigration problems are evident especially in the city. People are failing to respect the laws and are moving here faster than they can assimilate. This is not good for the preservation of our way of life, our traditions, values, etc. I don't want some entitled foreigner making it politically incorrect for a salvation army worker to ring the bell at Christmas. Or to make Subway take ham off the menu. Everyone is always looking for racism so that is what they see. I think America has plenty....too much....false positive on that. So my point is my values are the deal, not a color thing. I'm really surprised that racism is as prevalent as it is...and I mean this about ALL who harbor it, too, not just in whites. All the racist white people I encounter sort of sing the same bullshit song that goes like this: "I let that n---- into my life, and I trusted that bitch, and he burned me." It's like they wanted to believe differently than they were brought up, but when they let down their guard they were disappointed. (This just proves what Granpaw and Them done said. It's ignorance.) And many times over, each time when letting down their guard, the racist is disappointed. Needless to say, I was not raised that way, I value people for who they are, not based on looks....unless they're fat. Fuck a bunch a fatty. Obviously.

Comment

without reading any of what you posted ( i will, but i gotta be first).

white people voted for trump because he is a sign of power, and white people felt like they lost that with a black president, and a white woman coming behind him would have had 95% of the white male population on suicide watch.

brb though, i'll read it.

Had nothing to do with the man's skin color. He was a weak, candy-assed "man" who hated this country and had no idea how to lead.

I'd vote for Alan West or Ben Carson for president.

Comment

umm, hi, trump won a long time ago, lets make america great again! why we still talking about last years election?

That attitude doesn't really jive with 98% of your posts though.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X