Trump fires Comey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    chris christie, or rudy juliani, pick one.
    I don't see either one of them. Right now Gowdy looks like an obvious pick but he may throw Schumer a bone and go with his buddy Ray Kelly. Either would be a good choice. However this is Trump we are talking about, he might go with Petraeus just to piss off the democrats.

Comment

I don't know why everyone is upset about this. Presidents that take office usually replace all high ranking officials from just about every department from the past presidency.

Oh the irony.......

"In 1993, President Clinton ousted William Sessions as FBI director after Sessions refused to voluntarily step down amid ethical concerns. It was the first and only time to happen in U.S. history. That is, until Donald Trump fired James Comey."

Comment

i dont think anyone is upset, comey could be named likeitfast and it wouldnt change anything. the question is the timing, and why would you do it NOW?

as a rational patriot who really doesnt give a fuck, i will say that he simply didnt know what the hell he was doing, he left everyone that was already appointed in charge thinking they were just his personal servants/staff not realizing he had to actually establish a team. lol.

but to do all this with everything else going on, is it not plain to see this dude is just doing a juggling act. not him, but his team, trump-inc.us

i understand your staunch position on the pepe the frog thing, and the kek or whatever and your alt right claims, but at least call a spade a spade and admit when fuckery is about.

for the children's sake.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

^^^^^
          rational patriot, lol

Comment

content level = 0
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

content level = 0
              "As a rational patriot who really doesn't give a fuck".

pa·tri·ot
              ˈpātrēət/Submit
              noun
              a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.
              synonyms: nationalist, loyalist; More

You sure about that, bruh?

Comment

how many times do i say 'yeah the guy won, why are we talking about the election? lets make america great again." i actually have it on copy paste because the trump tards cant seem to get past the actual election, and what to do next. i think strychnine posted the actual definition of the term flying by the seat of your pants, and by golly, thats what we are doing now
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Out of the mouth of a poverty minded broke dick.

Comment

we're all good over here, but thanks fam! btw its an 86 gt not a coupe.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

how many times do i say 'yeah the guy won, why are we talking about the election? lets make america great again." i actually have it on copy paste because the trump tards cant seem to get past the actual election, and what to do next. i think strychnine posted the actual definition of the term flying by the seat of your pants, and by golly, thats what we are doing now
                      Until people believe what you're saying...

Comment

Didn't say it was from you, however trust fund kids don't have a clue when it comes to money therefore it wouldn't surprise me if any of that garbage were your original thoughts. I mean you are the black beavis with the fizzled light bulb over your head when you try and introduce logic and reason.

Comment

Anyone have a pot and/or a kettle I can barrow for a demonstration?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Until people believe what you're saying...
                            in all honesty the most i think about the Clinton's with all due respect, praise allah, is how bad i want to bust a nut in Chelsea so i can maybe get in on that #foundation.

this isn't all that literal, if yall can admit you are watching a TV show. Real Housewives of Atlanta became Real Housewives of New York, and New Jersey, and Floridaman.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

in all honesty the most i think about the Clinton's with all due respect, praise allah, is how bad i want to bust a nut in Chelsea so i can maybe get in on that #foundation.

this isn't all that literal, if yall can admit you are watching a TV show. Real Housewives of Atlanta became Real Housewives of New York, and New Jersey, and Floridaman.
                              Don't have regular t.v or cable.

Don't like "reality" shows either.

It's also interesting that you would leave your wife and child for money.

Break the stereotypes, bro.

Hashtag:nomoresinglewhitemothers.

Comment

im not even sure you are replying in the right thread.

none the less.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X