Fake Homeless Woman Exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Homeless Woman Exposed

Last edited by scootro; 05-23-2017, 10:37 AM.

Comment

I used to watch a crew of these people work the Walmart parking lot in Waco. They have a shaded area with lawn chairs out by where the garden center keep their stuff in the parking lot and would take breaks. They'd take turns standing in front of Chick-fil-a and McDonalds and then walking through the Walmart lot begging people as they got into their cars.

I'd also see the same people down the street working where Hwy 6 goes over 84 but only when it was overcast and relatively cool out. One day I even got to watch a couple of them fight over a premium spot.

They really didn't like the kid with the violin either.

Comment

didn't Texas outlaw panhandling back in 2009 or was it just Dallas?

Comment

In for the tags
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            It's only legal for firefighters and police

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              To my knowledge, it's just city ordinances that prohibits panhandling.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                You do know that FD only does Fill the Boot for the MDA right? We are out there on our own time, standing on the corner, in the heat for charity. The dept doesn't see a dime of that money.
                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  I used to watch a crew of these people work the Walmart parking lot in Waco. They have a shaded area with lawn chairs out by where the garden center keep their stuff in the parking lot and would take breaks. They'd take turns standing in front of Chick-fil-a and McDonalds and then walking through the Walmart lot begging people as they got into their cars.

I'd also see the same people down the street working where Hwy 6 goes over 84 but only when it was overcast and relatively cool out. One day I even got to watch a couple of them fight over a premium spot.

They really didn't like the kid with the violin either.

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/local-v...a19a7ff3c.html
                  I ain't much of a musician but every time I saw the violin guy I rolled my windows down and listened. I usually saw him at the highway 6 and 84 intersection.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    I was going to reply to your idiocy and ignorance, but another firefighter beat me to it.

Comment

Video no workee
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
                        I was going to reply to your idiocy and ignorance, but another firefighter beat me to it.
                        I'm guessing you guys took it out of context. I took it as a joke that Sean couldn't panhandle and not has a jab towards police and firefighters. Just my two cents.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                          I'm guessing you guys took it out of context. I took it as a joke that Sean couldn't panhandle and not has a jab towards police and firefighters. Just my two cents.

David
                          If that is the case, I"ll step up and apologize.

Comment

Virginia woman in 'fake homeless' video has been arrested

A Virginia woman was captured on film apparently begging for money on the streets and then walking to her car. On Monday, the woman was arrested in Henrico County, Va., for a “disorderly situation.” The video of the ordeal went viral.

via Imgflip Meme Generator
                            Last edited by scootro; 05-23-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                              Video no workee
                              fixed

Comment

Working...
                              X