• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird, wasnt trump just there?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

And?

Don't worry. Just wait and see what kind of Vlad the Impaler shit Duterte is gonna do to them.

Comment

if he was looking for ISIS, they were right there under his nose!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Wharz Propellerhead!?!

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Don't worry. Just wait and see what kind of Vlad the Impaler shit Duterte is gonna do to them.
            Agreed, it may be brutal but it will get done.

I've somewhat respected Duterte ever since he told obammy to go to hell. Don't agree with everything he does, but it's his country to lead as he and Filipinos see fit.

Comment

Comment

Hate Speech!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  And?

We about to see the Master Nosferatu, up in da Phillipines?!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I don't think they're smart enough to understand the threat that a head on a stick, is meant to represent. I really don't. They'll just think the guy that used to own the head went straight to heaven to go be a pervert there instead.
                    WH

Comment

This is a big deal, not just because they are ISIS-linked. The Islamic radical groups don't generally have much activity that for north on Mindanao, and Marawi is very close to the mostly Baptist eastern part of the island. I spent a considerable amount of time about 60 miles from there. That is a beautiful place, and aside from almost getting killed by a spider, I loved it there.
                      I hope Duterte turns each one of those bastards into confetti.
                      Last edited by helosailor; 05-23-2017, 04:08 PM.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Duterte Is too busy dodging drug lords bombs..
                        07 GT500
                        05 SRT10
                        88 turbocoupe T-bird
                        93 Cobra
                        86 coupe
                        Ducati 848

Comment

Oh damn...shit is going to get real
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            Wharz Propellerhead!?!
                            What happened to that dude?

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              This is a big deal, not just because they are ISIS-linked. The Islamic radical groups don't generally have much activity that for north on Mindanao, and Marawi is very close to the mostly Baptist eastern part of the island. I spent a considerable amount of time about 60 miles from there. That is a beautiful place, and aside from almost getting killed by a spider, I loved it there.
                              I hope Duterte turns each one of those bastards into confetti.
                              A local guy, seventh day adevntists, great dude, went there and goes and builds churches once every three years for three months. The last time he came back I swear he infected everyone in the colony with bird flu. He refused medical treatment and kept coming in buying parts for his cars. Every single one of us full timers had a month long flu that would not go away.

I asked if he saw any of the drug discipline there and he said that people are so poor that drug users usually will kill and rob people for drugs and money. And if you knew some one who used drugs they should be killed because they were already killing and raping for their drug habit. It made sense in a very primate way

In reference to the decree that all drug users should be killed, and if you knew a drug user you should kill them or the government will kill you both

Comment

Working...
                              X