DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > God and Country

God and Country Politics and Religion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2018, 08:54 AM   #1
46Tbird
Yip Yip Yip
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 40,441
Default SNL Mueller Skit

Finally, SNL is timely, relevant - and actually funny. Mueller breaks up with the Left.

"The reality is, I don’t think I can give you everything that you want right now. And I think you sense that."

"Soooo… what? You don’t have Trump on collusion?"

LOL!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CKGA9w-B6A
__________________
When the government pays, the government controls.
46Tbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:29 AM   #2
BP
infidel
 
BP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 19,047
Default

I think the Texas primary might have been a wakeup call for mass media. The red head on The View is getting pressure for bashing Christians. Oprah's PC movie is a failure and America proved we aren't a bunch of racists by making Black Panther the top movie 3 weeks in a row now.
BP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:50 AM   #3
46Tbird
Yip Yip Yip
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 40,441
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP View Post
I think the Texas primary might have been a wakeup call for mass media. The red head on The View is getting pressure for bashing Christians. Oprah's PC movie is a failure and America proved we aren't a bunch of racists by making Black Panther the top movie 3 weeks in a row now.
Wakeup call for the media, maybe. Wakeup call for the dumbass Democrats, nope. Why would anyone vote for a party that pledges to raise your taxes and eliminate border security?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28127...-emily-zanotti

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-election.html
__________________
When the government pays, the government controls.
46Tbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:55 AM   #4
Big A
Lifer
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 43,112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
Why would anyone vote for a party that pledges to raise your taxes and eliminate border security?
Because you don't pay taxes and/or have family down south looking to come visit.
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 03:09 PM   #5
bubbaearl
Time Served
 
bubbaearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 713
Default

47%
bubbaearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 05:26 PM   #6
aggie97
A local track addict!
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: College Station
Posts: 11,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
Because you don't pay taxes and/or have family down south looking to come visit.
Most of the blue voters aren't paying much in the line of taxes anyway. At their typical income levels, they are getting so many deductions and refunds, they THINK tax hikes are only being paid by the rich....until their checks get smaller AFTER the election...
aggie97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 02:34 PM   #7
YALE
Lifer
VIP Member
 
YALE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Qin
Posts: 30,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaearl View Post
47%
I think something like 40 of those percentile points are people on Social Security. It's not that 47% of Americans are working age adults laying around soaking up welfare payments.
__________________
ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh
YALE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 05:22 PM   #8
Broncojohnny
Lifer
 
Broncojohnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YALE View Post
I think something like 40 of those percentile points are people on Social Security. It's not that 47% of Americans are working age adults laying around soaking up welfare payments.
Same thing, it is just another tax and spend program.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 10:02 AM   #9
sig239
Lifer
 
sig239's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP View Post
I think the Texas primary might have been a wakeup call for mass media. The red head on The View is getting pressure for bashing Christians. Oprah's PC movie is a failure and America proved we aren't a bunch of racists by making Black Panther the top movie 3 weeks in a row now.
Even rosie has figured out it isn't working. Or she's afraid her mouth will cost her the remake of her last show.
Funny how the liberal side shuts up when money is in the mix.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...out-trump.html
sig239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 10:28 AM   #10
46Tbird
Yip Yip Yip
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 40,441
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig239 View Post
Even rosie has figured out it isn't working. Or she's afraid her mouth will cost her the remake of her last show.
Funny how the liberal side shuts up when money is in the mix.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...out-trump.html
Rosie <> Roseanne

Rosie is an unhinged leftist idiot, Roseanne is more right leaning.
__________________
When the government pays, the government controls.
46Tbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 01:03 PM   #11
sig239
Lifer
 
sig239's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
Rosie <> Roseanne

Rosie is an unhinged leftist idiot, Roseanne is more right leaning.
I find it funny she has had TDS for ever, now her show is trying to make a comeback and she changes her tune.
Now she's telling Jimmy to knock of Trump bashing??
Hyprocasy what the left does best.
sig239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 01:11 PM   #12
46Tbird
Yip Yip Yip
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 40,441
Default

I sincerely think you are conflating Rosie O'Donnell and Roseanne Barr. They are not the same person.
__________________
When the government pays, the government controls.
46Tbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 02:14 PM   #13
Craizie
Cracka
 
Craizie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 12,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
Rosie ≠ Roseanne

Rosie is an unhinged leftist idiot, Roseanne is more right leaning.
There you go.
Craizie is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
not very funny, welfare nays=no taxes

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.