Power Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Windows

All of my windows stopped working from any of the switches. I already checked the fuses and everything is good to go there. I suspect I've got a loose or severed wire in the drive door because I pulled on the wire cluster and the windows started working fine.

I'm going to take everything apart at some point this week and fix it but had a quick question....

Would a bad ground or power wire going to the main control switch cause the other doors not to work?

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
    All of my windows stopped working from any of the switches. I already checked the fuses and everything is good to go there. I suspect I've got a loose or severed wire in the drive door because I pulled on the wire cluster and the windows started working fine.

I'm going to take everything apart at some point this week and fix it but had a quick question....

Would a bad ground or power wire going to the main control switch cause the other doors not to work?
    yes
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      yes
      Awesome, thanks for the quick response!

Comment

Working...
      X