Does anyone know an importer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know an importer

We are looking to upgrade our laser in the near future and we are trying to decide if we are going to buy something already in the states, or import from a MFG in China.

Has anyone been through the importing process? Or know someone who handles these types of transactions?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

First - if you're upgrading...congrats...that means you did well.

Second - why do you need an importer? Is there a particular brand you're after that's wholesale only? You cant just aliexpress that bad boy?

Comment

Just get on Ali Baba and buy whatever you want. It'll show up in a week.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        First - if you're upgrading...congrats...that means you did well.

Second - why do you need an importer? Is there a particular brand you're after that's wholesale only? You cant just aliexpress that bad boy?
        Trump hats man! I've sold 350 in a week! There is more too it, but it has excelerated the need a d facilitated the growth. I've done a lot of research and narrowed it down to teo different lasers, one I can get state side but has a smaller work area. The other is made by a company in China that has great reviews both in quality and service, but they sell direct to consumer.
        Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Just get on Ali Baba and buy whatever you want. It'll show up in a week.
        I would if it were an option

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
        X