No announcement yet.

What I have been working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't sound too bad in the videos, but I can never really tell about sound on a video. At this point, I'm sure you're happy just to get back on the road. Also, for my car, I was looking for ultra quiet, stealthy quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
      It doesn't sound too bad in the videos, but I can never really tell about sound on a video. At this point, I'm sure you're happy just to get back on the road. Also, for my car, I was looking for ultra quiet, stealthy quick.
      I wouldn't mind quieter.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Sounds pretty damn good to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
          Sounds pretty damn good to me!
          Thanks.

Comment

• Not sure why but I can't see/get the vids to load up.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
              Not sure why but I can't see/get the vids to load up.

David
              You broke your interwebz!
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Sorry Keith. My kids and wife all woke up sick this morning. After a BDay party @ Chucky Cheese's yesterday! I HATE that place. Everytime they go, they come back sick. You'll see. Anyway, sorry I couldn't make it. Will watch the vid later.... my Son is puk'n up a lung.....
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Sorry Keith, I meant to stop by today, but I couldn't get crap done. I have learned to hate spirolox and other people's machine work. What is your schedule like tomorrow?
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Sorry Keith but I was... Oh wait, I was there!

You sorry bastids, I had to eat all that free pizza my self.

Car sounds freaking sick in person. You guys need to make it by and check it out.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                      Not sure why but I can't see/get the vids to load up.

David
                      Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      You broke your interwebz!
                      Not to worry. He got to hear it run.

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                      Sorry Keith. My kids and wife all woke up sick this morning. After a BDay party @ Chucky Cheese's yesterday! I HATE that place. Everytime they go, they come back sick. You'll see. Anyway, sorry I couldn't make it. Will watch the vid later.... my Son is puk'n up a lung.....
                      Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                      Sorry Keith, I meant to stop by today, but I couldn't get crap done. I have learned to hate spirolox and other people's machine work. What is your schedule like tomorrow?
                      Not to worry guys. David came by and kept me movin.

But what kind of progress could happen without a little disaster? Found a HUGE chunk in the inner sidewall of a rear tire. $196 plus tax to find out that the rear did move enough with the body to make my 1/4" of gap dissappear. I wonder how much horsepower that robbed.

None-the-less, I put the .500" spacers in and tomorrow the inner fenderwells get to meet the new 3# BFH I bought today.

Second issue, is the rear diff cover still hitting the panhard bar mount. I need a stock 8.8 diff cover.

I did get a few of my other issues resolved though.
                      Replaced cam sensor signal wire with my individually internal shielded 16ga wire. Done and it runs afterwards.
                      Clocked the w/g to clear the front pass tire in full lock to the left
                      Mounted the remote start relay and began wiring. Discovered my button for the dash fits perfectly in the cig lighter in the center console.....score
                      Throttle cable and return spring bracket built and looks pretty good if I may say so.

Comment

• The latest: I got the fenders and bumper cover on, passenger seat mounted, wires cleaned up in the interior, start button mounted, interior back together, and changed the oil filter. Just needs fresh oil, put on the ground and rolled out for a bath, put the lights in it and start driving.

In these pictures, this is the most this car has been together since August '09

The red wire on the drivers side of the firewall needs to be shortened, loomed and tucked away. The red rag on the P/S pump will stay until I am satisfied the air is out of the system. It sucks having it burp fluid on the wrapped headers.

Comment

• Looks great and that push start location is awesome.

And i want a ride....
                          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                            Looks great and that push start location is awesome.

And i want a ride....
                            It is connected to the bump start that you can work under the hood too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              It is connected to the bump start that you can work under the hood too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I will definitely be calling you when i install my Painless 18 circuit kit for the Galaxie.
                              You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Very cool placement of the push start! Look'n good Keith!
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X