No announcement yet.

1310 The Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most random collection of Ticket drops/bits - Saturday in Dropville!

Comment

• That machine head shit has me cracking up more than anything now.

Comment

• Sadu

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Ben (Jewmadbro) said he is going to fight again this year too.
          We shoulda gone to summer bash
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
            We shoulda gone to summer bash
            From the pics I saw, SOMEONE ANYONE should have gone to summer bash.

Comment

• Sam Dyson should replace Dan.

Comment

• Take note, the line 4 guy is missing while the Cavs parade is going on.

Comment

• Asuh doo
                  2012 GT500

Comment

• I love when they roll out Rotten Radio.

Comment

• Do you trust the plastic spatula?

Comment

• Shot in an email, got a mention on the radio today. Looks like I'm fighting at fight night again.

8/25
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Shot in an email, got a mention on the radio today. Looks like I'm fighting at fight night again.

8/25

You can't fight Pope again because he's too old, right?

I was really looking forward to watching his woman fight again. That was the best fight of the night last year. Fucking work always in the way of shit I want to do.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            You can't fight Pope again because he's too old, right?

I was really looking forward to watching his woman fight again. That was the best fight of the night last year. Fucking work always in the way of shit I want to do.
                            He's got 1 more year but he doesn't want to. She is gonna fight again though.

Jake vs Mike from duncanville should be good.

Comment

Jake vs Mike from duncanville should be good.
                              Sounds like it will be entertaining. They at least made it sound like it is possibly real.

Comment

• Never been to fight night, might go this year.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X