X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Is that legit?

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    We don't want the real rape culture in America.

NSFW cartoon

https://i.redd.it/t18l2ld4ggby.png
    Was this drawn in Europe? Who is the artist?

Tolerant liberal male at women's march punches woman report in the face.

The "feminists" at this women's March allow it to happen and allow the man to walk away Scott free.

Women's rights apparently only extend to leftist women.

So these candy ass motherfuckers are going to act real tough until the real men come out to play, and destroy little shits like that. I wanted to rip his lip ring out. I have a feeling this kind of bullshit will continue until someone establishes dominance and the sheep fall back into silence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Is that legit?

Was this drawn in Europe? Who is the artist?

So these candy ass motherfuckers are going to act real tough until the real men come out to play, and destroy little shits like that. I wanted to rip his lip ring out. I have a feeling this kind of bullshit will continue until someone establishes dominance and the sheep fall back into silence.

If by legit you mean can I confirm or deny that it's 4chan's and a certain subreddit's new campaign? ...

Was originally a Brit cartoon someone repurposed because most of it was relevant to Germany.
      Can't make out the author's sig very well.

NSFW (drawings of naked people, lewd conduct)

Same pic, diff host in case taken down.
      http://i.imgur.com/pV22wdn.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Plane passengers rejoice as woman who berated Trump supporter for 'putting that man's finger on the nuclear button' is thrown off

Vid in link

Footage shared online Saturday shows the woman (left) telling the man next to her: 'You pretend you have the moral high ground but you put that man's finger on the nuclear button.'

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• #notmysuperbowl is trending on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      Plane passengers rejoice as woman who berated Trump supporter for 'putting that man's finger on the nuclear button' is thrown off

Vid in link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...65522119459632
                      Which university is she a professor at? What a raging cunt. "Have some respect"? How about you lady? You're so self-indulged that you just fucked over your husband (that looks like your wife).

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Which university is she a professor at? What a raging cunt. "Have some respect"? How about you lady? You're so self-indulged that you just fucked over your husband (that looks like your wife).
                              Really, pity the worm married to this bitch. If he had any stones left he would have planted his ass in the middle seat to serve as a buffer from her incessant bitchiness to the passenger in the window seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                                Really, pity the worm married to this bitch. If he had any stones left he would have planted his ass in the middle seat to serve as a buffer from her incessant bitchiness to the passenger in the window seat.
                                You could see how pathetic he was making himself look to try and play the victim card. I mean losing a parent sucks and all, but doesn't give you the right to say what you want. You would think that's common knowledge, but try reasoning with someone who has the mind of a three-year-old...

Comment

Working...
                                X