No announcement yet.

Impeachment talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone truly believe that if the Democrats thought it would be an easy win that this would be going on or have to continue the lies and bullshit? They know they are toast. This is their last ditch effort.

Comment

trump never does anything by accident . he is a methodical genus when it comes to dealing with people. he knows exactly what he is doing. he decides what the media will talk about all week at 3am monday morning. while the loney left goes nuts all week he pulls a 180 and gets shit done . i have 0 use for another presidential mouth piece who gets nothing done. pretty speeches dont do squat for the economy . i look at the numbers period. and never the stock market bullshit. too tied to global shit. we are at full employment with wages growing above 3% .

Comment

Pelosi and Schiff said that any attempt to stop witnesses from testifying would result in obstruction impeachment. Their witness flew over from Brussels this morning to testify and Trump stopped him an hour before going in.....Your move Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
          trump never does anything by accident . he is a methodical genus when it comes to dealing with people. he knows exactly what he is doing. he decides what the media will talk about all week at 3am monday morning. while the loney left goes nuts all week he pulls a 180 and gets shit done . i have 0 use for another presidential mouth piece who gets nothing done. pretty speeches dont do squat for the economy . i look at the numbers period. and never the stock market bullshit. too tied to global shit. we are at full employment with wages growing above 3% .
          I wish I could see it that way, but I just can't. It's hard to see most of his actions and think of it as a calculated move. He's just so chaotic.

As far as the numbers, so far you're right, but with all the looming recession talk, it's difficult to feel confident there.

I suppose time will tell. I just hope he gets a chance to finish the job. Impeachment wouldn't be good for anybody.

Comment

I agree that he is eccentric and does things his own way, but don't most successful people? He's our Obi Wan Kin-obi. There is no one else that can save us from these deranged loons, so I will support him as long as he doesn't go off the chain.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              I wish I could see it that way, but I just can't. It's hard to see most of his actions and think of it as a calculated move. He's just so chaotic.

As far as the numbers, so far you're right, but with all the looming recession talk, it's difficult to feel confident there.

I suppose time will tell. I just hope he gets a chance to finish the job. Impeachment wouldn't be good for anybody.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Wrong thread. Getting memes thrown at me isn’t going to do anything.

Comment

if you research trump in the 70's and 80's it becomes clear how he operates. he stays far out ahead of the situation and reads people well .
                  with one tweet he had cummings in the cross hairs and his district front and center .
                  he made fools of the democrats running new york so many times they lost their minds . the skating rink fiasco made their heads explode .

Comment

^^This.

With an all out offensive from the Left seeking impeachment and no real support from the coward Republicans, Trump has his hands full just trying to
                    move through day to day normal operations...

I don't believe for a minute that he's the "very stable genius" as claimed to be, but Trump is the only chance (to maintain our Country) we've got right now.

The rabid anti-Trump insanity from the left, fueled by the lap dog media
                    propaganda machine, gives me little optimism for our Country's future...

mardyn

Comment

Wrong thread. Getting memes thrown at me isn’t going to do anything.
                      Sorry, should have had red text...If we don't know what we're doing, the enemy certainly can't anticipate our future actions.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                        I don't believe for a minute that he's the "very stable genius" as claimed to be, but Trump is the only chance (to maintain our Country) we've got right now.
                        When debating with liberal leaning, but relatively level people - they hate Trump, never would vote for him - but they cannot answer the question of "Who was a better choice of all the options we had?"

I mean, they have some distant person who would never make it to that level. We all have pipe dreams, but the reality is of all the choices we had he was the best one.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          When debating with liberal leaning, but relatively level people - they hate Trump, never would vote for him - but they cannot answer the question of "Who was a better choice of all the options we had?"

I mean, they have some distant person who would never make it to that level. We all have pipe dreams, but the reality is of all the choices we had he was the best one.
                          I find that most if not all say they wanted Bernie Sanders.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            Sorry, should have had red text...If we don't know what we're doing, the enemy certainly can't anticipate our future actions.
                            Makes sense.

Originally posted by ceyko View Post

That’s the ultimate problem as far as I’m concerned. I feel like I’ve been voting for the lesser of evils my whole life. Tired of it. I’m jealous of people that can passionately back a candidate. Instead it’s always “which one of these assholes sucks the least”.

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                            I find that most if not all say they wanted Bernie Sanders.
                            Ugh. Fuck that.

Comment

funnt part is the looney left and hollywood all wanted trump to run before he became a rep and ran against queen bitch . he was the media darling and they all ran over each other to get into his parties or a photo op .
                              i voted for perot . i have always wanted a business man rather than another presidential suit . being presidential is a useless asset .
                              and trumps personal wealth is shrinking unlike all the other ass hats that left office millionaires .
                              Last edited by bubbaearl; 10-09-2019, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Eleven people were arrested in southern Mexico on Tuesday after the mayor of their village was dragged out of his office, beaten, and then tied to a pickup truck and dragged through the streets of the town, according to officials.

some people think politicians need to be reminded who they work for.

the part that really grinds my gears is these people are making 180k a year and not really doing shit except standing on the tracks so the train cannot move. maybe it is really just business as usual for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X