Shots fired at MIT-reporting an officer shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
    If you look at the pictures of the first suspect it shows the gash on both sides of the body. ?????
    For whatever reason, its the same image mirrored.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      For whatever reason, its the same image mirrored.
      Probably just mirrored to show the side of his face from the same angle as the other before death photos of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
        Probably just mirrored to show the side of his face from the same angle as the other before death photos of him.
        Well...if it's buried in this thread somewhere, oh well.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Feds Make Miranda Rights Exception for Marathon Bombing Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Now that authorities have captured Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the 19-year-old believed to be the second suspect in the bombings at the Boston Marathon on Monday, federal law enforcement officials are invoking the public safety exception regarding his Miranda rights, a senior Justice Department official told ABC News.

The exception, according to the FBI‘s website, “permits law enforcement to engage in a limited and focused unwarned interrogation and allows the government to introduce the statement as direct evidence.”

“Police officers confronting situations that create a danger to themselves or others may ask questions designed to neutralize the threat without first providing a warning of rights,” according to the FBI.

Anticipating that Tsarnaev may be in a condition to be questioned, expect the activation of the president’s High-Value Detainee Interrogation Group (HIG).

The group, set up in 2009, is made up of agents from the FBI, CIA and the Defense Intelligence Agency. They have been on standby waiting for the moment the suspect was taken in.

According to the FBI, the HIG’s “mission is to gather and apply the nation’s best resources to collect intelligence from key terror suspects in order to prevent terrorist attacks against the United States and its allies.”
          Mother fucker is going to Gitmo lol
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...ogation-group/

Which Barry was going to shut down? Where we can no longer us "enhanced interrogation" tactics?

I did notice he was NOT read his Miranda rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
              I had 3 tabs open. They were DFWMUSTANGS, Reddit, and the scanner. I left the scanner going while I tinkered with a trolling motor. Normally, I'll get quite a few done in a day.
              I've been very interested in this. What else can I say?
              Same here. I was working on interior paint projects in the house, and kept coming back to check for updates all day. About 20 of us were at the Euless Yacht Club when the shit finally went down. I'm really glad they got this fuck alive. Hopefully we get some usable intel out of him.

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

Wow.

Comment

• You intentionally went to the eyc? That place is a shittymcshithole

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                  You intentionally went to the eyc? That place is a shittymcshithole

We did. And it was totally fantastic. I was there for about 4 hours, and my tab was sub $30. lol It was like a house party at Jareds without the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    We did. And it was totally fantastic. I was there for about 4 hours, and my tab was sub $30. lol It was like a house party at Jareds without the house.
                    It has its own charm.

Comment

• Big gallery of pictures from start to finish of the whole ordeal. Interesting stuff. The people with American flags after the capture really take me back to 9/11.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

"You have the right to be...an attorney."
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                        X